Only 250 AA's will be used by my Necro, Where to place them

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by dubz, Sep 27, 2019.

1. dubz New Member

So I'm trying to see how far someone (myself) in this case can go using Free to Play . The biggest issue is placing 250 AA's in the best area's

I'm looking for a list of AA's that I should be focusing on considering the limit I'm imposing on myself.

It's not a money issue as I have paid accounts as well.

Thanks
  2. Derd Augur

No idea what pre reqs would eat up aa wise, but I'd imagine dot dmg increase aa and extended aa.

Another thought , can ftp use tribute. If so and your not against using those for the extended affliction . That might free up some aa for pet increases.

Still in current eq 250 aa no matter how you spend them isnt going to make a difference.
  3. dubz New Member

I'll look into the Tribute on FTP.

I agree with the 250 AA's being a marginal difference.

Thanks for the suggestions
  4. Fluid Augur

I would put everything into pet and run with a healer merc. There is a guide http://www.necrotalk.com/forum/the-...er?s=e7333e53d924519bfa1c310743ab3392&t=11310 but I think it assumes you are grouped. The Pet Tanking down the page is what I would do considering not a lot of people to group with at those levels.

Necro is a pretty good DPS character, just that it has less value if you don't have someone or something tanking. My advice would be different if you are boxing.

F2P, there really isn't a limit in how far you can go other then maybe leveling zones you aren't allowed in. I have taken a F2P character along with my paid accounts when boxing and they get experience just like any other character. Their contributions to the group are limited but still valued. I think there are only something like 11 spots that require lock picking in the game, but a F2P Rogue or Bard would be great to have along if you plan on doing those. Ditto for travel and evacs, Druid or Wizard on F2P work just like a paid account.

F2P solo or molo I think my personal best is level 78. Lack of decent mercs and survival AAs really just sucked the fun out of it for me. I was still leveling but that .02% per kill was killing me. :)
  5. dubz New Member

Thanks for the insight . I'll look at that guide.
  6. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

250 DBC for 100 AA's is based on a in game AA model that capped at a few thousand AA. Now that the AA cap is 45k - 50k ish for most classes, charging 250 DBC for 100 AA is ... well a huge ripoff. I would really like to see Daybreak go back and update some of the a la carte features to better correlate to the current in game levels rather then basing the price off a decade or more older caps.

Right now its about 2.5 cents a point, realistically it should cost no more then 1 cent a point. So if you want 100 points you pay $1.00, 1000 AA $10, 50K AA $500. That would be a more realistic pricing 0lan.
  7. Laronk Augur

The secret, sub for one month and get all the aa you can farm in that one month.
    Phiyre likes this.