Bard stuff ideas for next expansion ?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by flash000, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Zunnoab Augur

Reduction in reuse for Dissonant Chord, not forgetting to upgrade ranks of level-limited abilities like Lure of the Siren's song and Dissonant Chord. Not going too crazy with mob immunities. I love Lure of the Siren's song, and it's great for its intended use.
  2. svann Augur

IDK, maybe an upgrade to war chorus of protan
    Funky, Nniki and Brohg like this.
  3. Brohg Augur

I would like the self haste Jonthan's to become part of the group haste War March, in the way that rng Cheetah buffs the ranger themselves better than their group, and our chestpiece Arpeggios do too.
    Tucoh, Funky, svann and 1 other person like this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

I would like to see the bard songs (and all spells really, this is not just a bard thing) have very direct text saying 'This ability will push the mob all over the place'
    Jyve likes this.
  5. svann Augur

I was about to say that I dont think any bard songs do that anymore but I did some lookingup and it appears that L90 Denon's Dirge of Disruption may be the culprit. Not worthy of a songslot imo but some may be using it. Helps the bard's own parse a bit, but nothing for group and huge use of mana. And there's the push.
  6. Nniki Augur

They have a line for pushback in the spell description window now. Not exactly in your face direct as you're suggesting, but it's at least visible. Although, the description does state it will "push them away slightly," which I guess is similar.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Doubt anyone would be using that. The culprit is more than likely the push line of insults.
  7. svann Augur

Ahh your right. Too early. I never use those either. Even if they are a bit more damage its just too much to remember when they are ok and when not.
  8. Zunnoab Augur

The idea of a slightly less powerful line of insults that don't push seems incredibly silly to me. I appreciate that there are versions that exist without push, but for a convenience change "balancing" it around damage seems a tad strange. I don't feel extremely strongly on the subject; I just don't understand the logic.
  9. svann Augur

The way I see it, most of the damage from insults comes from the synergy aa and alliance fulmination. The damage difference between actual hit of the push version and non push version is minimal.
  10. Zunnoab Augur

That's my point. It's bizarre and pointless.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  11. Buri Augur

All I want for christmas is an AA slow.
  12. Cuuthbert Augur

Selo's AA increase so it fires our fastest song of selos
  13. Waive New Member

Selo's AA upgrade that increases our run speed over the song and other mounts.
    AA slow clicky of requiem of time
    Upgrade to jonathan's for self DPS mode
    Self Only jonathans type song to increase defensive abilities (mitigation/avoidance/rune/aggro procs) so we have some survivability that our plate armor would suggest we should have. We use to be able to kinda sorta tank and we have plate - might be cool to have the ability to do that. Even if not, it'd be nice for when we run out to pull... Have it block the DPS jonathans version out so we can't do both at once.
    Upgrade Storm Blade
  14. ptah Augur

Im supportive of any to make that epic click better.. so I stop yelling at puter for gem lock.
    AA slow would be nice.
    Code adjustment so the Glyph of secrets, the one support mana savings.. works for us.
    Pipe dream. but Alliance moved from a song to an AA.. so I support an groupies more often ie 100%
    Tease some mana returns to balance out this mana cost adjustment to fade..

let a mana disc or song support other bards if viewed to OP to support all bards.. I get it.. we here to help others.. let me help them all and maybe just maybe myself.