Potential Tradeskill Bug?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eyashusa, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

So let me start off by saying, I have done the journey to 350 TS multiple times.

That being the case, I am more than happy to help guildies along their path to 350.

Recently one of the folks I have been helping progressed to a level in JC that I had expected to be at 350, but for whatever reason he just hit 349. His recipe dump is showing 1283 recipes completed which should have been enough to get to 350. Has anyone else also run into a situation where you felt you have done the required amount of recipes to finish a skill but did not?

I am thinking maybe there was a server crash, rollback or something funky in a patch that might have or could cause this?

Getting skills to 350 is crazy enough as it is, without having to do 20 or 30 extra recipes.

Your feedback is appreciated

Eya
  2. Graves Elder

I suspect his list will include some non qualifying recipes.
  3. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

The /outputfile recipes command was designed after the fact to try and make this a little easier on folks by showing recipes that count towards 350.

If you type /outputfile recipes jewelcraft on a level 1 toon it will tell you.

You haven't learned any notable Jewelry Making recipes, yet...

Eya
  4. Graves Elder

Have you tried uploading the list to Drewie's site to see how many that says are required?
  5. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

I had not done this because I have developed my own tools for maxing TS, but not wanting to leave any stone unturned.

List of 114 Jewelry Making recipes you haven't learned yet :
    You have already learned enough recipes from the list below to get to 350.
  6. Graves Elder

I'd try another unknown combine and see if it resets. It does sound like your original thoughts of a server roll back etc might be correct.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon