Relentless App to Bloodthirst Officer – (Open World Content Recruitment)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Stevensmalls, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Stevensmalls New Member

This is my 3rd TLP and the journey just becomes more and more exciting. I joined “Top End” raiding guilds on my 1st and 2nd servers and had tons of fun rekindling my love for the game, meeting new people, and experiencing some parts of the game that I had previously missed. I started on Mangler with the impression that this would be a similar experience…I tried Phoenix Ascended and Midnight Rations, both AWESOME guilds and very nice people…I then apped to RI…HUGE change of pace…I started out feeling overwhelmed and discouraged by not having perfect RA, on my two previous servers I had 90% and 100% RA. I almost quit, I was talked into staying with it and DAMNNNN im glad I did. Tons of raiding, very competitive, new strategies all kinds of new experiences! I WAS IN LOVE!!! The guild had a sort of Frat mentality…the hazing could be rough, the were prevalent, and the elitist attitude was apparent…once I became a member a lot of that changed. Everyone had my back, help was readily available, and your guildmates fought viciously for their own. (Earning plenty of hate from other guilds) I have never minded being the bad guy so it was no big deal to me. Time went by and WoW classic was announced and there was obvious interest from current members of the guild…a lot of RI leadership would move to WoW classic so mergers were necessary to keep the guild stable and competitive, Bloodthirst was born.
    The Open World competitive nature of RI remained but the new Bloodthirst guild was far more inclusive, RA requirements were basically removed, App process became more lenient, and a wider range of player pool was embraced …I fell in love ALLLL over again, I instantly embraced many of the new friendships and challenges of this new guild. The taste of Open world content has made it clear to me that there is no going back…so for those of you interested in experiencing new things contact Smallz, Ultara, or Destinea and we would be happy to chat with you. For those of you that regard Bloodthirst as the bad guy of the server, not a problem…I encourage you to come out of the DZs more often and experience races with us…Win or Lose…I promise you those will be the raids you remember. The Officers and members of Bloodthirst Salute the people of Europa Mangler / Mess / Magic and Melee / Phoenix Ascended / and Final Encore that come out to compete…it makes the server a more awesome place for everyone…So if Bloodthirst doesn’t sound like its for you…go join one of those other guilds I mentioned and we hope to see you out there in the Open world !

-Smallz The Always OOM Officer of Bloodthirst
  2. Tierdal Augur

A wall of text unleashes a FLURRY of tl:Dr on you
  3. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

You're aware that there's a guild recruitment section of the forums, and that this isn't it?
  4. Stevensmalls New Member

Yea i do apologize for that! I had indents and what not that somehow were removed when it was posted.... =(
    Nolrog likes this.
  5. Stevensmalls New Member

This isnt strictly a recruitment post...
  6. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

[IMG]
    Sheex likes this.
  7. Renbas Journeyman

8. Renbas Journeyman

they will remove you If you get on their most wanted list btw just sayin
  9. Renbas Journeyman

and their guild name is Bloodthirst ? LOL
  10. Scruff Elder

This is my 3rd TLP and the journey just becomes more and more exciting. I joined “Top End” raiding guilds on my 1st and 2nd servers and had tons of fun rekindling my love for the game, meeting new people, and experiencing some parts of the game that I had previously missed. I started on Mangler with the impression that this would be a similar experience…I tried Phoenix Ascended and Midnight Rations, both AWESOME guilds and very nice people…I then apped to RI…HUGE change of pace…I started out feeling overwhelmed and discouraged by not having perfect RA, on my two previous servers I had 90% and 100% RA. I almost quit, I was talked into staying with it and DAMNNNN im glad I did. Tons of raiding, very competitive, new strategies all kinds of new experiences! I WAS IN LOVE!!! The guild had a sort of Frat mentality…the hazing could be rough, the ******** were prevalent, and the elitist attitude was apparent…once I became a member a lot of that changed. Everyone had my back, help was readily available, and your guildmates fought viciously for their own. (Earning plenty of hate from other guilds) I have never minded being the bad guy so it was no big deal to me. Time went by and WoW classic was announced and there was obvious interest from current members of the guild…a lot of RI leadership would move to WoW classic so mergers were necessary to keep the guild stable and competitive, Bloodthirst was born.
    The Open World competitive nature of RI remained but the new Bloodthirst guild was far more inclusive, RA requirements were basically removed, App process became more lenient, and a wider range of player pool was embraced …I fell in love ALLLL over again, I instantly embraced many of the new friendships and challenges of this new guild. The taste of Open world content has made it clear to me that there is no going back…so for those of you interested in experiencing new things contact Smallz, Ultara, or Destinea and we would be happy to chat with you. For those of you that regard Bloodthirst as the bad guy of the server, not a problem…I encourage you to come out of the DZs more often and experience races with us…Win or Lose…I promise you those will be the raids you remember. The Officers and members of Bloodthirst Salute the people of Europa Mangler / Mess / Magic and Melee / Phoenix Ascended / and Final Encore that come out to compete…it makes the serv
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

This post violates a lot of rules so I fixed it for you so please address this before it's locked.

PC Version:

This is my 3rd TLP and the journey just becomes more and more exciting. I joined “Top End” raiding guilds on my 1st and 2nd servers and had tons of fun rekindling my love for the game, meeting new people, and experiencing some parts of the game that I had previously missed. I started on [Redacted] with the impression that this would be a similar experience…I tried [Redacted] and [Redacted], both AWESOME guilds and very [Redacted] people…I then apped to [Redacted]…HUGE change of pace…I started out feeling overwhelmed and discouraged by not having perfect RA, on my two previous servers I had 90% and 100% RA. I almost quit, I was talked into staying with it and [Redacted] im glad I did. Tons of raiding, very competitive, new strategies all kinds of new experiences! I WAS IN LOVE!!! The guild had a sort of Frat mentality…the [Redacted] could be rough, the ******** were prevalent, and the elitist attitude was apparent…once I became a member a lot of that changed. Everyone had my back, help was readily available, and your guildmates fought viciously for their own. (Earning plenty of hate from other guilds) I have never minded being the bad guy so it was no big deal to me. Time went by and [Redacted] classic was announced and there was obvious interest from current members of the guild…a lot of [Redacted] leadership would move to [Redacted] classic so mergers were necessary to keep the guild stable and competitive, [Redacted] was born.
    The Open World competitive nature of [Redacted] remained but the new [Redacted] guild was far more inclusive, RA requirements were basically removed, App process became more lenient, and a wider range of player pool was embraced …I fell in love ALLLL over again, I instantly embraced many of the new friendships and challenges of this new guild. The taste of Open world content has made it clear to me that there is no going back…so for those of you interested in experiencing new things contact [Redacted], [Redacted], or [Redacted] and we would be happy to chat with you. For those of you that regard [Redacted] as the bad guy of the server, not a problem…I encourage you to come out of the DZs more often and experience races with us…Win or Lose…I promise you those will be the raids you remember. The Officers and members of [Redacted] Salute the people of [Redacted] / [Redacted] / [Redacted] / [Redacted] / and [Redacted] that come out to compete…it makes the server a more awesome place for everyone…So if [Redacted] doesn’t sound like its for you…go join one of those other guilds I mentioned and we hope to see you out there in the Open world !

-[Redacted] The Always OOM Officer of [Redacted]
  12. Zanarnar Augur

You like to play old, long beaten, content like its some kind-of eSport and race to see who can beat it... well I guess it takes all kinds. Honestly though, I get doing it for that extra bit of loot, but racing for real? /shrugs/
  13. Fizon Elder

Whoa hold up they took over an hour to pull dain the other day and socked vulak for over 6 hours. That could never be worth any amount of loot. As for races has anyone actually lost a race to bt yet?

You must not be playing on this server
  14. Shakara Augur

Its tough to say if anyone has lost a race to us yet cause most of the time the mob is dead before anyone else gets there.
  15. kid3 New Member

New strategies, I guess that's one way to put it.
  16. SoandsoForumUser Augur

Only man who shows up to the race declared winner, news at 11.
  17. Shakara Augur

Tis a race to get 50 people to the mob not a race to kill it. Most people think OW competition is a DPS race but rather what I have found is its a mobilization race.
  18. Xeris Augur

Been a good guild so far... Great for my current playstyles, kinda raid on am ad hoc basis which I like. Plus all the folks I've encountered in the guild are cool. Shrug
  19. tofu stir fry Augur

have raced <BT> on a few occasions. havent won yet but always fun... never grief from em. know a few members and theyre good sh*t !!!! (cue the hatemail replies). well get yas one day haha
    Stevensmalls likes this.
  20. Yahweh New Member

Is Bloodthirst affiliated with Mabbu? Looking for a guild but don’t want to be associated or be at risk of doxxing like he is known for.

I ask because the DKP shows linked to Mabbus