Love the unnanounced maintenance and disconnects

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ZoomBox, Sep 24, 2019.

1. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Just had 4 of 8 characters disconnected and unable to reload
    Why is it ALWAYS our fault first?
    'A connection to the server could not be reached, please check your network connection to make sure you are online. If the problem persists, please check our Network Status and Scheduled Downtime pages for updates. If the problem persists, please use our Help Link for further assistance.'

Your Network Status Link is BROKEN
    Can’t reach this page

Your Help Link is BROKEN
    Can’t reach this page

Your Scheduled Downtime Link connects you to Everquest Forums, but not specificly to any schedule or indicate how to find it.

Furthermore those links open ^&%&^%&^ Microsoft Edge and not MY browser I have set on my machine.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  2. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

And if it wasn't bad enough already, your webpage is responding VERY slowly, and yet I can still steam HD video, so how is that MY network connection?
    gnomeboss likes this.
  3. gnomeboss Augur

ditto! i don't know what is going on. it was fine. then 3 of my dudes crashed. now i can't get in game. rebooted twice, reset router, sacrificed a chicken. rocking a 9ms ping to my isp and the only thing that loads slow or not at all is the eq forums and game. halp!
  4. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

FINALLY after two hours of "check your cause it's not our fault" screens with Broken links
  5. Kesdral New Member

yeah not sure what is going on. Cant get any characters into the game.....Nice work! Everything with Eq is lagging horribly. Why cant you guys at DBG just leave stuff alone.