What Did you guys do to the GMM Mission

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by eqplayer_1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. eqplayer_1 New Member

My 110 Warrior with Tier 2 Battleworn Stalwart gear can no longer tank the mobs, a group of 110 warr, druid, shaman, ranger, and two healers can no longer do enough DPS to kill the named mob in GMM. The yellow con mobs can no longer be lulled by the druid for single pulls. I wiped 4 times trying to kill the named that I used to be able to kill. It was tough before, now it's impossible at level 110 to kill that named. The mob was ONLY brought down to about 50% of it's health with all casters being OOM by the time the mob was at 50% health. I'm using the gear from the GMM mission, and if that gear won't enable you to be strong enough to kill those mobs what will???
  2. Warpeace Augur

Guess you didn't read the test patch notes 2 weeks ago?
    Nennius likes this.
  3. eqplayer_1 New Member

No it's not "Get Good" and yes I'm hitting button you tool.... I used every burn disc, AA, Ward, that all 4 110 characters had and as I already stated.... The mob was brought down to only 50% before I had to evac out. I've got the sharpened angle brace and the broadsword of nautical twilight and all battleworn stalwart armor. If you have any suggestions I'm open to them....
  4. eqplayer_1 New Member

No, I don't sit around reading patch notes... I've got a life, business and kids that all have a higher priority than patch notes.
  5. eqplayer_1 New Member

6. Derka Power Ranger

Make sure you aren't burning when he reflects spells. Just smashed him with sk/ranger/monk. Mix of TBL group gear and RoS raid. I'd say your ranger needs to step up
  7. pm me elvish women Journeyman

I wreck this mission with a free to play group in nothing but conflag gear, again... get good.
  8. haaaalp Augur

this mission is still very, very easy. learn to read patch notes for 5 minutes once a month, it's not hard.
    pm me elvish women and Nennius like this.
  9. AcemoneyFV Augur

Nah, this is definitely a "get good" post. :eek:
    pm me elvish women likes this.
  10. Laronk Augur

If you can't lull, your ranger and shaman both can root mobs.
  11. pm me elvish women Journeyman

He should have asked the person he bought his accounts from to include a manual.
    Sagarmatha likes this.
  12. eqplayer_1 New Member

I did not buy my accounts, I went through it again and kill the named fine. It was a scaling issue and the instance was not created correctly.... As far as get good. sweetie, I'm in Battleworn stalwart gear and your still in conflag gear, how about you get good. I've obviously killed stuff that you haven't or you would be in Battleworn gear as well..... More to my point. I'm in a paid account with veteran rewards. With the named I was talking about intensity of the resolute, Armor of experience and ever aa , disc I have did not let me kill or tank that named mob in that instance.... While at the same time there were many bug reports of it not scaling.
  13. Derd Augur

How would a group of 110 only have a scaling problem?
  14. eqplayer_1 New Member

I looked in the patch notes and did not see anything but one line about changing the "risk/reward" for the mission.
  15. eqplayer_1 New Member

Because the mission is generated and scaled at the time it's created. As I said I've done the mission several more times since then and the number of yellow cons went down as well as the named. I've killed that named plenty of times. All of my non-visible items on all my chars are from that mission..... Again something was off in that particular instance.
  16. eqplayer_1 New Member

I did not see anything in the patch notes that indicated a different way to do the mission.......Just one line that said the "risk/reward" for the mission was changing.
  17. eqplayer_1 New Member

Read bug posts.....
    GMM not scaling properly.
    Requested with level 98 char+merc and zoned in, all mobs are level 108 or higher. It does seem a little high after the *ahem* re-tuning.

18. eqplayer_1 New Member

For those reading the posts and making assumptions, this is what happened below only at a higher level. So it's not an isolated event.......
    Read bug posts.....
    GMM not scaling properly.
    Requested with level 98 char+merc and zoned in, all mobs are level 108 or higher. It does seem a little high after the *ahem* re-tuning.
  19. Warpeace Augur

Was there a toon higher than the 98 that requested it in the group?
  20. Luinne B`Haen Lorekeeper

Best quote ever... I don't sit around reading patch notes. I R got the life!!! I play games instead... ridiculous. Reading the patch notes, by the way, would have taken less of your "valuable time" than it took for you to post, and incessantly respond to posts, on here. Had you engaged your brain for an iota of a modicum of a moment and actually read the notes, you wouldn't have needed to waste the time, money, effort, energy and resources to post about something which you would have learned by doing what you're supposed to do... and not expect to be spoon fed the information later. Guarantee you waste more of your "precious life time" by trying to make, what you would consider, an intelligent response. Great role model for the kidlets too!