tribute benefit screen bug?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ottsca, Sep 22, 2019.

1. ottsca New Member

Hi Folks,

For several months now my personal tribute window is blank when I bring it up in my UI. I am not running a custom UI or anything....just the default. Tribute is working fine...deducting points and giving benefits. I can see the tribute when I go to the tribute dude in Shar Vhal and I can see all the trophy stuff just fine.
    Kind of became a small issue with this most recent patch when tribute stuff was changed.
    Wondering if there are any solutions?
    I've got screenshots but they are way huge file sizes and don't want to post them here.

Thanks,

Spatters
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

I don't know what might have caused it, but I have seen others over the years mention the occasional need to expand the various parts of the window. I suspect if you hover around the different parts of the tribute window, one or more of the sections has been smushed and needs to be dragged/expanded.
  3. svann Augur

Funny, I noticed that exact thing tonight and that was the fix. Theres a movable border between the top section and the bottom and it got pushed up so far I couldnt see the top section.
    Lilybeme likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Same here, even though I lock the window - this one and the shared task window both move up and become one line then I just pull it down and can see the rest. Its been this way for me for years using game UI - nothing custom, I just got used to moving it. Happens in some other windows too iirc.
  5. Madeni Elder

Like the others stated, click and drag the border down until you see your tribute list
  6. Duder Augur

[IMG]
    eepok likes this.
  7. ottsca New Member

Thanks folks....that did the trick. Didn't think only one of the four screens would have that accordion problem but it's all good now.

Spatters