Locked server kill my pet.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Eaedyilye, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

The Firiona Vie server was just locked. Now it's back. However this lock out killed my fully equipped conflagrant geared pet. I was in POK doing trade skills. Not a happy camper. :(

Edit: Is there a way to edit the title? It should say, killed my pet.
  2. Renbas Journeyman

stop crying over ur pet it's not even a real tank
  3. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Nice to see polite people contributing to the conversation instead of the the usual Forum Quest rudeness.

BTW, my pet tanks just fine. No complaints about it's ability.

4. Raytan Augur

Sorry, I have no useful information to help you, other than maybe a petition. Over the years, I've noticed that certain zones tend to wipe pets, even when suspended, on a server or zone crash. This is all anecdotal, and I have no hard evidence, but Guild Hall and Bazaar have always seemed to eat my pets on server or zone crashes. Even servers brought down for patch. I try to never camp in either zone, but if you're caught in a crash, little you can do. PoK seems to be hit or miss in a crash. Again, nothing helpful.

To my knowledge, you have about 30 minutes to edit a post, but the title, and a post over the time, are locked in stone. The forum moderator I believe can edit a title, but you would have to PM them and ask.
    Eaedyilye likes this.
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Thanks for the reply.

I was in POK doing trade skill combines when the crash occurred. Fortunately, earlier, I made a complete set of conflagrant Overlords armor in one of my bags for my pet.

Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal. Just summon a new pet, give it some weapons and Dimensional armor. However, conflagrant armor is fairly costly and it takes time to farm the ores. That's what irritated me. If I went to the Bazaar the conflag ores cost about 4000 PP a piece. I like to have about 30 of them. So it's either a lot of farming or the cost is pretty high. Plus, most of the other components to create the armor are not cheap. I buy 50 of each component at a time.

I really don't expect DBG to do anything, or reimburse me in any way. But DBG's needs to be made aware of things. That's how changes are made, good or bad.