Dozens of Illusions Missing from Market

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Aurastrider Augur

Seriously and I just moved and will be waiting for internet. I hope I get it hooked up in time. Either thanks for releasing some of these items.
  2. kookoo Augur

when I checked this forum and see that some of the items are back , I immediately logged in to see if the one ( I would buy 3 raptor saddle ) was there , but it is not there , hoping to see it in the future .

stats are weak , but I got the efreeti carpet for the stats.
  3. AcemoneyFV Augur

I'm guessing it depends on how well they sell.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

purchased 4/5, already had the centaur. :)
  5. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Well yay, sort of.

Even though I haven't been playing for over a year, logged on an alt account to buy the fallen soldier illusion. After two transaction errors, trying to add funds to the account, I gave up. Kind of wish I'd never associated a card with a FTP account I didn't need to.

At least we know Prathun has mastered the marketplace. hmmmm
  6. Teylana Elder

The marketplace has a search function if a player is looking for something specific so more choices shouldn't be a real problem.

However, if the team is reluctant to just open everything up, is there a way to see a list of what is vaulted? It's difficult to know if you woukd like to buy something if you don't know it exists.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  7. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

My take on Ngreth's statement was that he was expressing why they do not make more/new Marketplace illusions, not to why they don't take them out of the vault. Secondly, the collection items and achievements fall into a separate category to things like illusions.
  8. Froglok Augur

TY for the 5 Illusions. I bought all 5 to add to my collection!

While I am at it, I also purchased an armor ornamentation "set" (there are several in Marketplace, Ebon, Violet, etc.).

The purchase failed, but my DB Cash was taken anyway. A resulting petition resolved the issue, but it appears the the Ornamentation SETS sold in the Marketplace are awarded to the players via a quest window Award. Claim it, and you get the individual ornaments spammed into your bags.

The reason my purchase failed, is that I had 10 unclaimed quest rewards (max), per the person who handled my petition.

So... my immediate thought was why the ornaments are sold as a batch... a set... of individual ornaments that have to be awarded via a Quest reward window?

Why not sell the Suits instead (as in the ones made with the Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator)?

This way, the one (1) item can be simply dropped into the players inventory, as is. Then the player only has to click it to pop it open to get the actual ornaments.

AND -- since I am on armor ornamentations... there are achievements associated with pretty much every version.... HOWEVER... other than the sets from Heritage crates, one cannot and does not get the achievement for every set they can wear.

For instance, a Plate class puts on an Ebon Plate set and the Ebon Plate achievement credit happens. Plate classes can also wear chain, but of they put on the Ebon Chain set no Ebon Chain achievement is awarded.

If a Ranger puts that same Ebon Chain Set, they WILL get the Ebon Chain set achievement.

So... the achievements are there, but they seem restricted somehow? Is there a reason for that? I can wear it, why don't I get the existing achievement for it?

It might increase sales of the sets from the Marketplace to knock out the achievements.
  9. CRAZO Journeyman

we had 1 sale is there plans for other sales? could they be bi weekly or monthly?
    was this 1st one a test and it didn't do well?
  10. Tanise Elder

Who cares about Phantom Froglok?

Release the original froglok illusion and I'll hand you money faster than you can say ribbit.
  11. KermittheFroglok Augur

Saw the wolf and worg mounts added back when I was on the other night, thank you Devs!
  12. AcemoneyFV Augur

Agreed, thanks! :D
  13. Angahran Augur

I'd love to get the skeletal horse available in the marketplace.
    Or the dracholich :p

And I'd love to get the skeletal cat as a pet/familiar illusion.
  14. CRAZO Journeyman

wow i about missed them. thanks for posting about them being in game.

guess i need to keep a better eye on marketplace.
  15. bigpapa Augur

still hoping to see the nice looking raptor saddle mount from market ( would buy 3 right away ) and another one in another server.