Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

I am reposting this defect here since it looks like it fell through the cracks. Also, thank you for fixing the bug with the SHM Turgur's Virulent Swarm AA.

The WAR Whirlwind Blade (or higher version) and Rallying Roar skill lines do not appear to be generating the intended, expected AE aggro. This makes it very difficult to control multiple mobs

Steps to reproduce:
    (the zone/stage should have a flat, even surface/plane to perform the experiment)

1. Have a WAR with the Whirlwind Blade (or a higher version of it) and Rallying Roar line of skills (any rank).
    2. Group the WAR with another class or mercenary that is able to generate its own aggro.
    3. Pull multiple mobs to your camp.
    4. Let the other player or mercenary generate its aggro, which will most likely attract the mobs' attention.
    5. Attempt to use the Whirlwind Blade (or a higher version of it) and the Rallying Roar skill lines to try to gain the mobs' attention. Make sure that the mobs are within AE range when using these skills.
    6. Observe. While the Whirlwind Blade and Rallying Roar skill lines are activated successfully, they do not seem 'hit' or generate additional AE aggro.The other player/mercenary will continue to grab hold of the mobs' attention.

I am not sure if this is a z-axis problem or if the actual skill lines are bugged, but I have noticed this happening since the last three patches.
  2. Nightmares Augur

Bard AA: Rallying Solo, tried this twice. I get it on me and no 1k end per second increase. Didn't notice if mana was correct or not, but end is definitely missing.
    Also not sure if it's there for Rallying Call ( Target version)
  3. Wulfhere Augur

More info ...

Force of Mercy line doesn't twincast Merciful Healing because it costs zero mana. As this is a paladin's main HOT spell, please fix by adding10 mana to the recourse. Thanks.

Meanwhile, paladins can revert back to using Merciful Cleansing (twincasts, consuming 2 counters) and loose quality of life playing tab-targeting again. Btw Type 3 FC Merciful Healing augment lines are still not working at all.

Interesting test, cast Protective Devotion on a combat dummy and it uses 1 Tunare counter, remember in this case there's no ToT to heal (no heal lands). Cast on anything with a target (normal case) and it uses 2 Tunare counters.
  4. Karve_AB Journeyman

GMM not scaling properly.
    Requested with level 98 char+merc and zoned in, all mobs are level 108 or higher. It does seem a little high after the *ahem* re-tuning.
  5. eqplayer_1 New Member

What Did you guys do to the GMM Mission? My 110 Warrior with Tier 2 Battleworn Stalwart gear can no longer tank the mobs, a group of 110 warr, druid, shaman, ranger, and two healers can no longer do enough DPS to kill the named mob in GMM. The yellow con mobs can no longer be lulled by the druid for single pulls. I wiped 4 times trying to kill the named that I used to be able to kill. It was tough before, now it's impossible at level 110 to kill that named. The mob was ONLY brought down to about 50% of it's health with all casters being OOM by the time the mob was at 50% health. I'm using the gear from the GMM mission, and if that gear won't enable you to be strong enough to kill those mobs what will??? I've died so much in the last two days from the changes that I started losing a level...
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Which named mob are you talking about?
  7. eqplayer_1 New Member

Grash if I recall correctly, the named monster in The darkness howls mission. Level 113 mob.
  8. Drewie Augur

Would that mean Guntrik is involved in more than the only quest mentioned on Zam, Noble Hunters ? It's a low level quest while Sven and Philicia are level 50, maybe that was their level when they were merchants and it wasn't changed?
  9. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Quest Chokidai Unbound seems to have a bug in it. I know in the past people have complained about pathing etc. Ran through this quest yesterday. 110 raid geared toons. Never invised and just battled my way threw the zone. When the lavalisks spawned (suppose to be 3) 18 ended up spawning. so 3 for each person in the task. i was able to control the situation but def seems to be something wrong. the dog did wander around sniffing for almost 10 minutes before it updated and i was swarmed by a mass lavalisk frenzy.
  10. Malbro Augur

Typo in effects fading: Your vindication favdes away.
  11. Zunar Augur

beastlord warder seems to fail alot of taunts.
    Out of 10 taunts I saw one success.
    3 fails
    7 partial successes
  12. johnb4eq1 New Member

Last night while running around the Blightfire Moors, I saw that the 4 Charm of Lore loot locations were not awarding the special items. Upon the /open command, nothing happened except the object became looted (0 hp, tumbled rocks graphic). No item for loot appeared and nothing showed up in my bags. I checked 3 of the 4 locations (missed swamp).
  13. johnb4eq1 New Member

Some additional info, I checked again today with a diff solo toon. Was able to /open object and see item in loot window. So either it got fixed quick, or it might be user error based on me and my friend's group loot settings (we're still confused about those).
  14. johnb4eq1 New Member

Tonight, I tested again with my original toon and was able to loot the item. BUT, the interface for looting has changed, which is why I had problems thinking the item was missing. I now have to issue a /loot cmd to get it to appear. This is not an issue with normal mob loot.
  15. Maccuul Elder

With the Shaman slow now not hitting the Shaman is it intended for Turgur's Diminishment to still land on the Shaman? I had that hit me from my own spell cast earlier and started to wonder.
  16. Allayna Augur

Please do not include our HOT as a counter-chewing source for Hand of Tunare or add mana cast to that recourse. I’d say there are no paladins out there that would want that, or to have more tab targeting spells....but clearly, there is 1.
  17. Brohg Augur

Logging of tells via the tell windows is broken. My own chat going into a Tell Window is being logged as a tell to myself :

regular tells:
    [Thu Sep 19 15:48:14 2019] Soandso tells you, 'I need to fix my tell trigger but other than that seems fairly unremarkable patch. TLP went nuts over the proposed vet aa change '
    [Thu Sep 19 15:48:58 2019] You told Soandso, 'tell trigger why?'
    [Thu Sep 19 15:49:41 2019] Soandso tells you, 'It's telling me that I am sending tells to myself every time I send a tell '
    [Thu Sep 19 15:49:52 2019] Soandso tells you, 'I use tell windows and I think they made it a bit simpler'
    [Thu Sep 19 15:49:52 2019] You told Soandso, 'wild'

seconds later:
    [Thu Sep 19 15:50:12 2019] Szilent tells you, 'just clicked on tell windows'
    [Thu Sep 19 15:50:22 2019] Szilent tells you, 'oop, yep'
    [Thu Sep 19 15:51:44 2019] Szilent tells you, 'yeah no little arrow characters'
    Drakah likes this.
  18. Betamax New Member

seems Hiatus and Breather are not working for warriors at least
  19. Wulfhere Augur

Lol! Yer obviously not looking at Hand of Tunare spdat. It's supposed to work on all heals that cost 10+ mana. Instant heals and duration heals both. From that you can make the same conclusions as I have posted.

Now after this patch paladins have a twin heal focus with broken counters that works on Cleansing line (which nobody uses) and does not work on Merciful Healing recourse that many do use by virtue of Merciful Force being useful. If we say nothing then the obvious playing behavior will be to start using Cleansing to take advantage of twinheal on Cleansing (it's not counters per tick, just 1 [2 cuz it's broken] counter per cast). Of the 10 Tunare counters you get, who doesn't want 1 of them giving a 60k per tick heal for 1 minute? Oh that would be the paladins who never use either spells and would rather petition a change to exclude duration heals from the spdat, now and in the next expansions when it's really going to matter. Gotcha.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

I'm not seeing this. My dragonstrike blade is working as I would expect.