New AA consolidations...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Greymantle Augur

With the various refunds and consolidations going on , has there been any thought to increasing the cap on banked AA's? I am currently maxed and have 210 banked. So with the refunds am going over the cap.
  2. Angahran Augur

Can SKs (and possibly Necros) get refunds on the two AA lines that reduce the chance of using components ?
    Since our main spell that uses components is now apparently excluded from that AA.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Lianeb Augur

You don’t use a pet?
    Funky likes this.
  4. Tiane Journeyman

That's actually a different aa line for whatever reason.

Love these random spite nerfs, though...
  5. Raccoo Augur

They'll prob give to SKs and not necros. lol
    Tiane likes this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Increase banked AAs to 1k please. Leveling in GMM feels like whackamole to keep my AAs spent.
  7. Funky Augur

needing 1k banked AA is just ridiculous
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Tucoh Augur

I only need as many AAs as I need for one purchase.

I want 1000 AAs though so I don't have to spend them after 15 minutes of farming. You can limit yourself to 200 if you want.
  9. Funky Augur

it literally take 2 sec to spend AA... and how many AA are you spending every 15min lol
  10. Coagagin Guild house cat

At most it takes me half a lazy day to acquire another 210 or 220, whichever is the max. If your using rune that often your in need of a tank toon not more AA.
    Funky likes this.
  11. Angahran Augur

We have two almost identical AA lines. One gives 70% chance to not use components. The other allows no components for pets and a 70% chance to not use components for other spells.
  12. Traxen Lorekeeper

How about getting rid of the useless AAs and refunding them? There's a lot.

Veteran's Enhancement: 1 rank? Why bother. Either expand it or refund it.
    Packrat: with weight reducing bags this is 11 ranks of irrelevance
    Innate Spell Resistance: With the massive mudflation of resists and cap at 900, this is unnecessary. All my resists are about 1800.
    Innate See Invis: Every helm has Faerune, this is irrelevant
    Innate Lung Capacity: Ditto
    First Aid: Really?

Granted the majority of these are autogranted, but why even bother any more? Just clean up the character tables.
  13. Teylana Elder

You do realize that if they up the maximum number of AA's you can have they're also going to bump the cost of AA's? Do you really want to have to get a thousand AA's to go up to 74/155?!?
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Tiane Journeyman

Why do we (Necros) even have both intrinsic and embalmer's efficiency? Get rid of one, it's dumb.

Also, maybe you can let one of them work on aa summon corpse since you nerfed that to hell because god forbid you should leave an aa alone that's been the same since it was released and hurting nobody...
    Vexana_Lanys and Graves like this.
  15. Veritas New Member

Summon remains AA now uses 4 coffins the spell version 2 coffins this makes sense how ?
    Vexana_Lanys and Yinla like this.