Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 18, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. kyong Augur

Died on my toon within a few minutes of logging in just now. That's unrelated.

What is relevant is when I went to summon, handed the correct stone to corpse summoner and nothing happened. The text pops up that it's being summoned but nothing. Tried it twice.

Went back to where I died and corpse was gone.
  3. Morthakia Augur

Is the NPC an SK / Necro? Did you remember to hand the NPC 4 Tiny Jade Inlaid Coffins along with your summoning stone?
    RPoo, Xeladom, Mintalie and 1 other person like this.
  4. Elzer New Member

Looks like the TBL evolving shoulders got beneficial mana preservation (Radiant Soul), which is on the evolving ring, instead of detrimental mana preservation (Disconsolate Soul).
  5. Ranor Lorekeeper

STILL NOT FIXED:
    I really wish you would would at least acknowledge the fact that it is a issue and wither or not you have any plans to fix it.

The timing out or force closing log out issue. This has been going on for at least the last 3-4 months. This is really getting old wither your closing EQ or just trying to log out of one server just to log into another server on the same account. PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!! And at least acknowledge the issue.
    Yinla and Nightmares like this.
  6. Brohg Augur

level 120 mana preservations are not restricted by spell type, the description is incorrect
    Xeladom and Scornfire like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think he is referring to the summon stones in the guild lobby that you buy based on level and then give them to the corpse summoner there.

No need to hand in coffins or anything else to them.

This has happened to me also. Summoner does not summon anything after giving him the correct level stone and then when you go back to where you died there is no corpse there. But it was before this patch so was already buggy.
  8. Morthakia Augur

I know. That was my attempt at playful sarcasm!
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. I'll add a bug to look at the descriptions. It's now straight up mana preservation, doesn't matter if it's detrimental or beneficial.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  10. EQ Dev Developer

Reminder this thread is for bugs only. If you have feedback regarding changes, please find a thread currently in progress or start a new one.
  11. douxreve Elder

on raid "skyfire mountains", when we click shield on center of a red meteor circle, any blue aura land. People could not knwo if it worked or not. We tried 4 times, any blue aura, never. But our shields become not clickable for a while, as intended.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Could I get more information? Mostly Server, Class, Level, zone you died in. (None of it *should* matter... but... info helps!)

I just create a corpse in overtheretwo and skyfiretwo on Xegony as a level 110 character, when to the guildlobby, bought a Draconic Soulstone, handed it in, and got my corpses.

So... so far it's CNR (Can Not Reproduce)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  13. BrokenCue Journeyman

Just died in OT on Vox , summoned in the lobby just fine.
  14. Nightmares Augur

Logging in to server select was fine, going from Server select to Character select took a good long while, thought my PC froze in fact. From Character select to in-game was about the same thing.
    Advanced loot window is sluggish, taking up to 15'ish seconds to auto-loot, while solo mind you, items already marked as AN or AG.
    Forage kind of the same thing, hit button, got message, didn't get item on cursor until I was fighting a mob.
    The Rathe Server, Bard, 110, Elddar Forest. Foraged a pomegranate and a green apple ( 2 separate forages); same thing each time.
    Edit: Upon further testing, most of my hotbuttons are sluggish by a sec or 2. Hit Selo's Sonata and it didn't land immediately; same with Shauri's Clouding. I'm not Xp'ing atm, however if I was, this would be an issue.
    Duder likes this.
  15. Wulfhere Augur

Paladin healing spells are consuming 2 counters of Hand of Tunare per 1 cast. Instead of 10 counters, it's effectively 5 counters.
  16. JasonS New Member

I posted this in the class forum but I just saw this thread and what i'm experiencing seems like a bug..

Necromancer Spell Chaotic Contagion Rk. II

I just got this spell and the description says it uses a base 1830 mana and focused mana of (1029-1322)

It seems to use a minimum of 2500 and up to 4000 mana when I cast it. And it wont even let me cast the spell unless I have over 5000 free mana. I kept getting not enough mana when I was below 5200.

Does it cost 1830 plus the cost of the extra spells is casts? Or is it bugged?
  17. JasonS New Member

Oh also whenever I use gift of mana on this spell it still uses more then 1 mana, also every time I have heard a gift of mana proc from casting this spell I never see it on my buff bar like its instantly used by the secondary spell it casts.
  18. Numiko Augur

Small bug I noticed, on a successful taunt by a merc the message states the mercs name followed by a sting of numbers.
  19. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Mana cost in the spell display window doesn't include the cost of any spells triggered by the spell.

Here's all the triggered spells in Chaotic Contagion:

[29520/9450] Chaotic Contagion
    Classes: NEC/93
    Mana: 1773
    1: Cast: Chaotic Contagion Chance (+1432, +1431, or +2863 mana)
    2: Cast: Highest Rank of Scent of Nightfall (+325 mana)

[29523] Chaotic Contagion Chance
    1: Cast: Mortification (45% Chance)
    2: Cast: Pyre of the Piq'a (45% Chance)
    3: Cast: Chaotic Contagion Potency (10% Chance)

[29503/9431] Mortification Rk. II
    Mana: 1432
    1: Decrease Current HP by 1337 per tick (If Not Plant)
    2: Decrease Current HP by 2295 per tick (If Plant)
    3: Increase Poison Counter by 24

[29545/9419] Pyre of the Piq'a Rk. II
    Mana: 1431
    1: Decrease Current HP by 1625 per tick

[29526] Chaotic Contagion Potency
    1: Cast: Highest Rank of Mortification
    2: Cast: Highest Rank of Pyre of the Piq'a

[29509/9412] Scent of Nightfall Rk. II
    Mana: 325
    1: Increase Spell Damage Taken by 1% to 4% (Before Crit)
    2: Decrease Disease Resist by 96
    6: Decrease Poison Resist by 96
    9: Increase Disease Counter by 18
    10: Limit Resist: Poison

So the total mana needed to attempt to cast the spell is:
    = 1773 (Chaotic Contagion) + 2863 (Mortification + Pyre of the Piq'a) + 325 (Scent of Nightfall)
    = 4961 (slightly higher with Rk III spells)

Gift of Mana is only working for the first spell (the 1773 mana cost on Chaotic Contagion) before the counter is used and the Gift of Mana is gone.
    kizant likes this.
  20. JasonS New Member

Okay, wow this spell uses a lot of mana then. The initial 1830 mana basically does nothing then. It seemed like that amount of mana was for the debuff and 1 of the dots. And you got a bonus of 1 free dot a 14% of the time. But I was wrong you still pay for all those spells. Waste of alot of mana. I won't be using this spell any longer. I noticed after I started using it i run out of mana a lot faster then before when kiting.