Thank you for Nerfing my Maine Coon Kerran ...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gherig, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Thank you for tossing up counter measures to thwart my cat from getting even with me for not letting him sleep on my keyboard.

Can you please send me a spell I can cast on him that will prevent him from making my character auto run headlong into a group of 20 enemies?
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Zanarnar Augur

Whatcha need is a decoy keyboard
    [IMG]
  3. Greymantle Augur

4. Narlee Scholar

you are welcome.

The longer/boring version of the patch note is, we added a flag in our command parser so we can make any command require the full command in case of similar situations. This like /ex come to mind, but I think that we can just leave that as is at this point unless it gets a lot of votes on the issue tracker explicitly for it.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Please don't. Telling people in ooc that you can check your total experience by /exp on new TLP is the only joy I get in life.
    Andarriel, Nennius and Teylana like this.
  6. Teylana Elder

I really shouldn't laugh as hard as I did.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Is your cat's name Leeroy, by chance? ;)
    Gherig likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Still laughing. I do so love the classics.
    Teylana likes this.
  9. smash Augur

Would say /ex would be a place to put it into play, I know a lot who done that, and still does, because they do not know better.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Wait someone told me to target a mob and type /ex to see how much exp it will give me. But I keep crashing for some reason.

So yeah.. I agree /ex should be /exit :)
  11. Lianeb Augur

I love the abuse /ex gets, it’s a classic as are the raid mobs that require a phrase to start and one of the options is a DT
  12. Bigstomp Augur

Auto-pull. He's helping.
  13. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

The introductions of the chat channels was another reason for fixing. Too many people were typing /q instead of /1. So it was changed so that any typing after the /q negated the command; e.g. /q Hey guys! would make the /q not work anymore.