Reparm

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Allayna Augur

Did a Reparm raid about 2 weeks ago, think it was our open raid and the bone burners re-spawned after Reparm died.

Just chain spawning skellies, annoying but they were non-aggro if out of line of sight.

Also had a smoke raid where we've had the trial of 3 portion re-spawn, which was odd.

Thought I'd mention a couple of the other wonky things that could use a look.
    Duder likes this.
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

GMM nerf first! :p
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  3. Brohg Augur

a pair of Bone Burners pop at 2%. If Reparm isn't killed at that point before scorchies come, he'll reset to his lock point at 10% , going back UP through the trigger% making double Bone Burners on each side. It's a pretty hard "no stumbling/crawling across the finish" mechanic, his last hurrah can totally reset the run. Sounds to me like in the case you describe, he died out from under popping the last set of Bone Burners, like 3%-0 inside a tick so that they weren't up when his death script ran to clean them up
  4. Sancus Augur

Sounds about as likely as a cocoon spawning in sepulcher.
    Brohg and menown like this.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

Smoke we had the 3 below re-pawn once a while ago but I think we lost tank argo on the top mob for a sec was our issue.
    Allayna likes this.
  6. Duder Augur

[IMG]
    Sissruukk likes this.