Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

If only. Glucose refuses to spawn for me. I do think my karma must suck. On the other hand: Complain...complain...complain...
  2. Amio Journeyman

I have been on top of Praem Softbreeze's spot for 4 days... has anyone seen him lately? My shaman pet is killing everything in that camp within seconds of spawn as it is all KOS.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The Twilight Sea "named" nameds can be EXTREMELY rare.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

Biggest problem with Twilight Sea is mobs respawn under the world. You'll need a tracker. What I did was cleared that whole area with my ranger then tracked the mobs one by one and sent the shaman pet to attack them. /petattack a_ fill in the blank with the mob name.
    After I did this I got him that day. My fiance had previously been there a couple weeks trying to get that guy when he finally noticed there were mobs on track he couldn't get too.

Good luck!
  5. Amio Journeyman

Got him doing this but without the underworld stuff. I killed everything I saw, until I located him at 3458, -87!
  6. Rajaah Elder

Seconded, that kill needs to either get removed or optional'd. What a pain.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  7. Khyrra Elder

Please can anyone tell me where a Thul Tae Ew despoiler spawns in Cazic Thule. Is it below the bubble where the Ring of Fear Event (Avatar Pyramid) is or hopefully along the corridor that leads to the top of the bubble where there are roaming lizards.

Any information would be gratefully received.

And why oh why after months of camping him is Binpral in Scarlet Desert never spawn :(

Thanks
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Top of the NW pyramid
  9. Khyrra Elder

Many thanks :)
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Ok need some help doing south karana :( im down to 3 mobs for the old eq achievement (minus planes since there indented) Im having problems spawning Narra, grizzleknot and synger. I figured coming here I have probs with quil but that mob is the most common. One thing about narra I read shes a ph for brother quinn is that right? found this https://wiki.project1999.com/Narra_Tanith and tried https://wiki.project1999.com/Brother_Qwinn but thinking they don't spawn that way anymore as ive had killed brother and like 5 mins later he was up again. Grizz I kill the mobs on the east but nothing seems to happen but sk rares are no fun at all me and some other guy was killing the whole zone pretty much and got quil like 6 times mroon once knari a few times and clubthorn. there was a named elephant but its not consider rare although they will prob put it in at some time knowing my luck. any help is much appreciated.

Andarriel
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

None of the named share a spawn cycle with other named. There's no "easy" way to spawn the south karana named, just kill mobs around Paw / East of Aviaks until a named pops, if its the one you are after cool, if not leave it up.

Narra has always been one of the last mobs for me in SK, I almost always get her by killing the mobs roaming North/South along the western wall.
  12. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Bobbybick would you have any advice on the FOB rares that spawn east of Kurns between Kaesora and the beach? I've spent so many hours my soul is slowly dying. Is there a rare cycle I'm missing?
  13. Nniki Augur

I believe the named and their PHs are on ~5 minute respawn timer while the normal trash is much faster. So you can kill everything, watch track for the longer respawns, and then just keep killing those until you get the named.
    Deux likes this.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

copy/pasting from earlier in the thread:

The Field of Bone named are actually pretty easy to force spawn. The majority of the zone is on something like a 30 second respawn timer but the named PHs are all around 4minutes 51 seconds. So the easiest way to find the PH is to do a huge pull of the area, AE it, then wait 5 minutes for the last thing to spawn.

The Scourgetail Scorpion PH can spawn as far northeast as near the beach/woodline then roams south towards Kaesora and past it up the hill. Dakoit is similar but his PH will take a turn and go down one of the ramps into the pit. Confirm that Carrion Queen spawns in the pit (She spawned in the southern section for me), Scaled Prowler in that western section of the map with the Iksar Marauders, and Burynai Cutter in the area north/northeast of Kurns.
    Deux likes this.
  15. Dibab Augur

The plane of war one has been there since the introduction of the raid. So its unlikely you were given the achievement post facto. I got brothers zek in 2015 when raiding it while it was current. Pop got its own achievements in the tab when PoWar was introduced. Sometime after mid 2016 the rest of the PoP hunters were added but everything for war has been there since introduction of either the zone or the raid
  16. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thanks!
  17. Sheebea Augur

Man, I hear you there. That mob must be in the EQ Graveyard.
  18. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I hate the Scarlet Desert been going here off and on for months picking off named I throw up in my mouth a little everytime I zone in
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Doubles rares needed 3 mobs to finish moonslayer and norrathian achievements. Got the one mob in hollowshade for moonslayer but i only got 1 in sk synger evaded me not seen once got narra 4 times which i thought would be last. Quil was seen the most. Does anyone have any strats on spawning synger? like to move on im sick of sk although 15 cloaks is nice i guess lol.

Andarriel
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea scarlet took me awhile even with double. last mob was a cheetah gatherer and it took a long time but eventually got it. yay moonlsayer what a tough expansion on hunters :(

Andarriel