Trade Forum?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Boyboi, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Boyboi Elder

Hi, I was wondering if there are any websites out there with a trade forum or anything of the sort?

I play on Firiona Vie, and while everything is droppable, it's almost impossible to ever find items you want unless you catch the right person at the right time. Does anything like this exist anywhere?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Pretty sure you are looking to trade items, not tradeskill … but if I'm wrong, Nennius has your URL.

Besides illegal sites? Not that I know of.

You can put up a toon in /barter and set a list of things you are looking for and the price (need all access on the account for this … and cannot play another toon on same account while bartering). I suspect most folks use General chat (or another channel on FV) to buy and sell items. If you are looking for something(s) in particular, if you just advertise enough … people will remember your name if someone has your item(s).
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

What items are proving impossible to find? Anything over 2.14m will be sold in /general or in the bazaar via /auction. If you are looking for specific high demand items like a complete set of Scaleborn or a Bard Possessed weapon or whatever then, unfortunately, you just have to wait for someone to be motivated enough to sell their existing items as very few new ones are being farmed.

I always have more success buying and selling items on the weekend and when most of the US is awake although getting into /general can be very challenging at peak times.