Mob Targeted Graphic

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by dubz, Sep 11, 2019.

1. dubz New Member

I remember there used to be a file/s you can download to replace the current targeted mob image. It's the one circle that appears under the mobs. It was a cool graphic and helped locate the mob in raids.

Does anyone know where I can find it and instructions on how to install it?

Thanks
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. CrazyLarth Augur

4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Make yourself the main assist in your group.
  5. dubz New Member

Yes , that's what I was talking about. The Target Rings
  6. Grove Augur

The target rings became a thing of the past when Leader skills were incorporated into other areas. Now the circle can be seen with coding of the Advanced Target Window and role coding.
  7. Zanarnar Augur

8. dubz New Member

Damn that one looks nice thanks. Is there a location What Directory do I need to put it in?
  9. Zanarnar Augur

I use a custom UI, so I just unzip those files into the custom UI folder and over-write the existing ones.

If your using the default UI, I'm not sure (as I've not tried this) but from my memory for any UI pieces missing from your custom UI the defaults are used, so you could likely just make a new folder under your Everquest\uifiles folder (call it targetring) and unzip the crisptargetring files into that and then ingame go into the options and switch your UI to that.

That should leave you with the default UI for everything but the target ring, which will use the custom one. I could be really wrong here though ;\ I'm at work RN and I've used a custom ui forever so I'm just not sure about overriding just one piece of the default one. . . maybe someone with more experience will chime in here.