Raising Awareness for Don

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Sep 9, 2019.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

So there are 3 really nice things lately... please share your veteran expertise if you have some.

There is another free 10% exp option in the store! Check for yours!
    My question is why have we gotten these? I don't always check but this is the second time on Selo. Thanks I guess.

Also, with the new guild hall you get a free 65 mana hp aug for literally the easiest quest you'll ever do. I'd have no clue if someone didn't mention it. It starts in the guild lobby entrance.

If you're new to the game and don't have a guild then start your own guild tribute buffs! I did this on a new alt and it's pretty awesome to get those buffs for grinding.

Are there any other great low cost or effort things that came with DoN (or any recent expansion really)?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Elemental bows will spike in price, as people use them to Max guild tribute. Nice aug from the 12 man raids. Selling task adds will be a booming business for faction hits.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

My DoN advice: Take a month off. ;)
  4. That0neguy Augur

It was arguably one of the better xpacs to come out. It just didn't age well with TLP's. You are able to progress through it too quickly now for it to hold anyones interest for more then a week or two.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Perhaps. I hated DoN and PoR. For me, that was a good time to take a break on Phinny and play one of the newer TLPs (Agnaar, Coirnav).
  6. Aegir Augur

Stay away from doing Progression the first night, especially the OW tasks will be horrible. You will thank yourself for clearing that expac a day later than anyone else.

Stormeye Band is a nice little DS clicky that stacks with everything for a very very very very very long time. Drops off Yar' Lir.
  7. That0neguy Augur

Last I checked Phinny was a TLP.
  8. MaxTheLion Augur

Your comment confuses me. At what point does he state it isn't? He is literally saying that during those expansions on Phinny, he was playing on a newer TLP (which were not actively in DoN or PoR).
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

You missed the word "newer".
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Oh also in DoN if you never did the LoY spell quests these become vendor bought as well.

Motm falls off Kunark mobs.
  11. Troutfest Augur

Who is Don and why do we want to be aware of him?
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Read the thread and be SHOCKED AT WHAT YOU DISCOVER!
  13. jeskola pheerie