Accounts showing as free

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Yourend, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Yourend New Member

On Drinal server, was online about an hour ago and a lot of people crashed. I was able to reload many others were not. Now I see many are coming back in, My accounts are showing as free Play, I had 2 days left on 2 accounts and over 60 on my other two. I just used a Krono thinking todays test patch may of caused an issue. Krono Consumed but still showing free play. Have rebooted and re logged.
  2. Redoak46 New Member

On FV I am now labeled free to play with no membership access (bazaar, aa capped, etc) and I have 1 month and 2 days left on my auto-renewing account. My daybreak account says I'm still all access but ingame nothing.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Sometimes the billing, account services server gets laggy and won't sync. Only thing to do is keep logging out and in till it works.
  4. Madeni Elder

Run a file check before logging in game, when you launch game you will see the tool on lower left side. once you do that try logging in again. If that doesn't work just log back out completely and give in hour or so. lastly /petition /bug report it .
  5. Yourend New Member

Thank you, I have placed a petition. its on multiple accounts. I have logged in and out a few times I will try the file advise. thank you
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Do you log in thru the patcher? You must do that for files to sync correctly.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok I see another post about something similar. Might be a server issue starting.
  8. Yourend New Member

I do use patcher, I did not know there was any other way to log in. It took two days for it to show. Never did get credit for the Krono I used but my original days showing.