Congrats M&M on server first Vulak!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiRealThe, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Your wrong again lol. There are guilds that have already killed vulak 2 or 3 times. Aow 2 or 3 times....you guys got more of nothing. As the top guild you need to do better. You are very easy to spin up here and its enjoyable. But take it for what your worth. Your an avg guild with zerg numbers
    Nothing more nothing less. Please for the love of God kill AoW this week. Were all waiting on it. Sure it wasnt your plan to kill AoW week one. No guild wants to do that. But you havnt even cleared sleeper yet which was the reason to split for keys right?
  2. AtabishiRealThe New Member

Let me fix this for you

"We're the top multi-server guild on EQ and just messing around on mangler as we prioritize Coirnav"

>> Finishes GoD on coirnav 2 weeks after the first guild, can't win an expansion on Mangler even after combining 6 guilds to have a total of 200+ characters

3. Ceffener Augur

Oh now it’s zerg numbers again.

Members > 1 = Zerg.

Last I checked no one has cleared sleeper, it’s still sleeping.
  4. AtabishiRealThe New Member

This thread is just so salty. M&M doesn't even claim to be the "best" guild on their site like other guilds do, nor did this post start off by saying M&M was the best guild. Simply just a congrats post for M&M getting server first vulak. Yet it has gone 8 pages now of triggered BT members and I guess triggered people from other servers as well. Funny stuff, great reads. This is the kinda stuff these forums need more of.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

Thanks for your time everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.