Pick zone ToV

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by uk6999, Aug 31, 2019.

1. uk6999 Augur

Is it really an issue not to have this pop a pick on numbers? Believe all the good stuff has MoTM.

Also word on the street is EM is actively working on waking the sleeper. Wouldn't expect it to still be sleeping by end of the upcoming holiday.
    Tymeless likes this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Who will get first aten you think though?
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I believe this was to prevent people from using a pickzone to jet around the zone in a pick and then popping back to snipe named dragons.

I do wish we could have picks here though.
  4. Xhartor Augur

What named dragons are you referring too, all the raid mobs have MOTM even the named drakes in HoT have MOTM. MOTM mobs don't spawn in picks.

It would just allow for more trash farming for quest armor.
  5. Guzzle Augur

They're referring to someone saying "Hey, xxxx is up!" and people traversing the pick to go snipe whatever has spawned without having to clear as much.

I don't think it would make much of a difference but that's the logic they're using.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just wait for mpg if you think some pick scripts need work...
  7. Guzzle Augur

MPG is easily navigable. You have to be smart and dump your raid all at once to get lumped into a pick together.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

The new meta.

Welcome to omens!
  9. Xhartor Augur

I get that they think it would be like Chardok faction, it just shows that they don't know the zone this thread is talking about. The only mobs in ToV you could apply that too would be the flurry drakes, and I am pretty sure those are only killed when guilds are there for OW NToV dragons.
  10. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Yes, that's exactly what I said, but you didn't read.

Imagine going into Open World Base. You want to get to Dragon X in ToV, but other dragons are up in front. You begin clearing, regardless of whether you actually need the other dragons in the way.

But another guild picks over, where no nameds will spawn, breeze through, pick back in, and snipe the named you were going for.

From what I recall, this was the official reason they gave for removing picks in ToV.
  11. Hadesborne Augur

So just make the door to NToV impassable/perma-locked in any pick other than main.
    Tymeless likes this.