Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

In the City of San Diego the minimum wage is $12.00/hr. But the point is a valid one nonetheless. As a wild thought, charge for the service and give the intern or whoever does the work a percentage of the profits from it. A commission of sorts. When I was a salesman I worked my butt off for my commissions.
  2. Xanbar Augur

Holly please explain in your own words what a shader is and specifically what an ice shader is in the context of Everquest. Not looking for links to wikipedia or other references or input from those that post on or monitor this thread. Rather would like to get a response to my question directly from you.
  3. Dareius New Member

Just returned to EQ1 this week and saw this announcement. I play on Fippy Darkpaw VTPS. Does this mean that after Nov 9th, all EQ1 classes rolled will start off at Level 85?

Thanks in advance.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No it is a special server - a TLP (time locked progression) where each character on that server will start at level 85. Not on other servers. I have not heard of the name for the server as of yet.

QUOTE: "Also on tap this year is EverQuest II’s 15th anniversary on Nov. 9 which we will support in EverQuest with a new take on a progression server. Players will start as Level 85 Heroic Characters with experience gain at the same rate as live servers. Content up to the House of Thule expansion will be available at launch with expansions unlocking every 2 – 3 months. We’ll release more details as we get closer to that date!"
  5. Laronk Augur

I doubt she's going to respond to you, so here it goes.

A shader is a tool used to draw colors, textures and light on a model. So if you look at an ice cube in real life you can see what is on the other side of the ice cube but it's distorted because you're looking through ice.

If you go to Velks or Kael you'll see that this effect isn't very pretty.

So pretty much they now have a tool that should make ice look more pretty
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. Dareius New Member

7. Dareius New Member

Thank you in regards.
  8. Diptera Augur

I don't think the OP was actually after a definition, but was more trying to test Holly's technical knowledge for some reason /shrug
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

lol I think one poster here think that Holly created the Shader and has a patent pending.
  10. Luxroar MightyClaws New Member

in BB ever since the inception.. Send me a messge
  11. douxreve Elder

Question: Would a dual class hard to implent? I mean, if you are a warrior 110, to allow a second class (of course not 110, but limited to level 50 for example). So we could play warrior/druid or warrior/mage etc. It would replace the perma leveling up 5 to 5 levels. Just an idea):)
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any more details on this yet?
    Only a month to go!
  13. Rayvorn Elder

Yes please, more info. Many of us right now are on the fence and debating of coming back but we are waiting to find out if its going to be a normal or truebox server (we dont want truebox). Been checking the forums daily...apparently I need help!
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Kywen Augur

What Rayvorn said. And yeah, we don't want Truebox!!
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Rayvorn Elder

Three day weekend...lots of people playing...perfect time to give info about the new TLP/expansion...less then a month to go...
  16. Rayvorn Elder

FAQ for new server...PLEASE. You gave all the info needed for the new EQ2 server. Less then two weeks now for us.
  17. Tweini New Member

can you plz give or sell us more fellowship spots for small guild it would help a lot so we don't have to all log in 3 to 4 accounts I would gladly buy more slots or lower the number for guild stander to be placed
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Curious about tradeskills & epics on Miragul server, also what versions of early zones will we be getting that changed a month or so after release on other servers.

Getting impatient waiting for info!