There NEEDS to be a limit of items you can buy on barter

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dagum, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Tanise Elder

You're originally from Lanys?
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is something we will look at. We have no ETA.
    Elyssanda, Eggolas, Nniki and 2 others like this.
  3. sojero One hit wonder

well if you cant be famous be infamous.
  4. Raivene Lorekeeper

I know now that this has not yet been addressed. A few days before the patch the problem seemed to resolve. Everyone that had a buyline for kronos would show up in the barter search function. My buyer, who only has the 1 buy line was showing along with all the others with dozens to hundreds of them. He actually bought a krono. Sadly with the patch today it all reverted to what it was before. One trader with at least 200 buylines is now all that shows again. Everyone else is screwed again.

I know you will get to this when you can, but in the interim can this at least be deemed an exploit and the ones doing it warned to stop doing it? If it cannot be quickly fixed programmatically it could be handled as a support issue in the interim.

Any help appreciated on it
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

Could be an easy adjustment by only allowing 1 buy line per item per toon.
    Would solve the complaints.

Would also take away the option of if I wanted to buy 2 of an item really bad, but I'd be happy to pick up a few more at a lesser price if it got there as I know I'll use them eventually.

Edit: It would also be consistent with the seller /bazaar. You can only set one sell price per item per toon.
  6. Lianeb Augur

You can buy quantities of 999 can even set multiple numbers on lore items
  7. yosco Augur

Fix is coming... you all can be nice to each other, now (unless you're one of the people exploiting the current system... then by all means continue complaining).

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2405

Duder and Lilybeme like this.
  8. Raivene Lorekeeper

Thank you for posting that link... it's good to know.
    yosco likes this.
  9. Madeni Elder

Thanks for the link yosco, Thanks for the fix DB,an option to exclude or block specific buyers from the search window would work too.
    yosco likes this.
  10. Laronk Augur

I would like the ability to also search barter for prices between x and y so I can see the things people are trying to buy so I can go farm them more easily =)

I really don't care about the **HALFLING** trying to buy a krono for 20 plat.
    Duder likes this.