Server transfers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shindar The Reaver, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Shindar The Reaver Journeyman

Can you guys put transfer tokens on coirnav and/or let people move to selo's since its ahead now? It would be a nice gesture since you guys pretty much killed coirnav by releasing 2 new TLP's before coirnav even got past PoP
  2. jeskola pheerie

Doesn't look dead

[IMG]
    Starr and tofu stir fry like this.
  3. Nolrog Augur

10 guilds progressing through Gates? That seems pretty good.
    jeskola likes this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

There seems to be a notion these days that server population should remain at or near launch level for years and years or the server is dead. It is something that seemed to begin with AOC/Truebox.
  5. Midnitewolf Augur

I actually agree with the the OP. Just because 10 guilds are raiding doesn't mean everyone is having that good of experience. I was on Corinav, got sponsored and invited to a raiding guild by one of its officers, who retroactively asked me to "apply" online to join only to have the other leaders of the guild decline my membership (after I was already a member) because I had little raiding experience. I didn't even get a change to prove myself and hell, I wasn't even looking for getting the best drops, I just wanted to do the things I didn't do back in the day but nope, I wasn't good enough for them based on the fast I didn't raid 20 years ago when I played EQ prior.

My point is that 10 guilds aren't enough to give everyone the option to do end game content. You need a strong population to support dozens of guilds some big and some smaller or else only the "Elite" get to do any of the top content. At least character transfers would allow us scrubs to follow the migrations and play on the most popular servers. As it is I am over on Selo's now but I have to be honest and say I am chaffing a bit at all the time, effort and real $$ I spent at Corinav that is just wasted because I couldn't get in with one of those 10 guilds who are active on Corinav. Hopefully I will have better luck on Selo but instead of starting all over, I would love to drag my 52 Chanter and a couple of other alts over to Selos so I could pick up where I left off with them, but nope, sorry, no character transfers allowed.
  6. Tierdal Augur

sounds like and idiotic guild
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  7. Radical New Member

No, but launching TLP's every year or even multipes a year is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. For years we begged for a TLP, but was told NEVER. Now they throw them at us like rice at a wedding.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

I see it as a way to keep a dying game alive. /shrug
  9. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

What idiot guild leader on a TLP server turns people away? Sorry this happened to ya, that's just nuts .. You don't turn away people on a TLP unless they're just absolutely abysmal players who are a detriment to the raid.
  10. Sunshi New Member

yes 10 guilds are raiding through Gates … I am luckily in one of them but I have to say, after the raid it's a barren wasteland most of the time. Grouping is pretty much done with guild members as lfg just doesn't seem to happen. Euro nights I can run around most zones almost alone.

Is this what you call a busy server ? I call this a near death server. Here is to hoping none of our guild members is thinking about quitting or moving on to another server.