Omens of War(craft)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sugi, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugi Lorekeeper

And the dark omen begins...again.

Which server is everyone heading to?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Going to visit Europe instead.
  3. TLP Addict Augur

Oceanic PvE most likely, unless given a good reason to go somewhere else.
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Staying in EQ. The other white meat never got my interest, it just gave me gas.
    Xanathol likes this.
  5. Zanarnar Augur

In a month I'll likely roll on a reasonable population normal server... I do kinda miss my totem poopin shammy. For me WoW was at its best with WotLK.. if this server is going to stay classic I don't really have much more then passing interest. Likely when I've had my fill of manually dropping 4 totems every fight .. well hopefully it lines up with Mangler opening SoL :)
  6. Meridian Augur

Good. I was wondering when the 'Please please please please please please please please please someone come play WoW with us!!1!!11!' threads would start popping up.
  7. Strawberry Augur

If you get spontaneous groups I would actually play it.

But I don't know if that's the case.

I've never played WoW classic, all I know is that everyone solos when I log into the regular servers on my newbee character.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You don't really group up much in Classic until the end game. Leveling in Classic is mostly about questing and you do that mostly solo or duo.
  9. Machen New Member

You are leaving a lot of fast xp on the table if you don't group up for all the dungeon quests.
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

Not really the place for this guys, sorry.

-dw
    Duder and tofu stir fry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.