The new expansion pictures...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tappin, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Allayna Augur

I'm stoked for a GoT expansion. Can I have a Valyrian steel sword pretty please?
    blinder likes this.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Maybe a coldain war raid, but we're saving Thurgadin from undead giants? In a battle of Winterfell undead army attacking at night type thing?
    Maedhros likes this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Nope its Velious for sure. Just not what I want it to be :) I do wonder if it having been done so recently makes it easier for them to do a remake with new graphics though. Making it the low hanging fruit.

Maybe after this an LoY remake.
  4. Nniki Augur

Sounds like we're Jon Snow uniting the Seven Kingdoms giants and dwarves to fight together against the white walkers living ice. We need dragon mounts, so I think we'll just ignore them as a separate faction for the sake of this story.

Which city is King's Landing (Thurgadin?) and which is Winterfell? (Kael?)
    Who is playing the role of the Night King? (Rallos Zek?)
    Who created him? (Mayong?)
  5. Volgare Journeyman

does this mean 8 raids with the last few being so badly implemented they make us confused, and angry at the direction it all went in?
  6. Tour Augur

Some undead at least in Velks raid

ID: 145305^43
    Throw the bile. It may attract the undead like it does when all over you body.^0

Throw Vile Bile
    Restriction: Cannot Remove
    Target: Target Ring AE
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: No
    Focusable: No
    Casting: 0s
    1: Summon Pet: VL2Raid1BileAura x 1 for 60s
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Spoiler alert. There's going to be a bane damage-weapon requirement to kill the new baddies. The quest may involve collecting trade skill components on an island....
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

9. TenkenTurtle Elder

Ahh I don't necessarily want the aug any better. But a continuation of the Shawl quest would be sweet. Not only is it interesting. It gives incentive for players to return to the older content and do a fun quests. The shawl crawl quests were always the most entertaining in my opinion.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

:( Make another GoD/OoW theme exp, been so long