Eighth shawl obtainable in Velious?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fistosaurus, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Fistosaurus New Member

I know originally the first seven shawl quests were in Velious, and the eighth shawl quest was introduced during Luclin. However, I wasn't sure how the eight shawl was being handled on our latest TLPs. I saw an old thread that said Etching Tools for the eighth were only available on Luclin launch for Phinigel. Is that still the case?
  2. Catashe Augur

should be yes you can only do the first seven in velious
  3. Bewts Augur

On Lockjaw, I was able to complete the 7th but not the 8th shawl. I forget what my hangup was on Lockjaw, but I recall there being a roadblock.

Was extremely disappointed in that realization given all the time I had invested to find out the item was actually “in-era” in Luclin and not Velious.
  4. Jaera Augur

You can get shawls 1-7 in Velious as normal.

You cannot get Shawl 8 until Luclin. Meg Tucter won't give you the gem tools needed to proceed until Luclin opens.

You can however farm everything you need so that all you do is talk to Meg and then make what you need and go...as far as I know (do the unrefined gems drop?)
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice