Why zoning into a zone, it's ......

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Riggles, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Riggles Journeyman

Why zoning into a zone, it's dark (night time) for one of my toons, but day time for the other? I think I have all graphics set the same for each. It doesn't matter the time of day in game, it's often night graphics for at least some of my guys.

Anyway to fix this? Or is this just another bug in game?
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

Races have different innate vision capabilities (Ultravision, Infravision, nothing) unless that was changed as well.
  3. Strawberry Augur

It's some kind of bug I think. I've noticed it too.

It can't be an actual difference in night-day cycle because mobs change in some zones during a cycle change, and characters still see the same mobs.

But the lighting is different between characters.
  4. Villana New Member

No, no, no, you missed the base there Maxy.

I, too, experience this. There has been many bugs that have crept into the game. One, day/night graphics. I spend a lot of time in a couple of zones. Examples are Burning Woods, Gfay and others. Sometimes when I zone in, it is dark. So I just zone out and back in and then it is usually daylight. If not, I'll try again and within three attempts, it is daylight. There is no reason for it to be dark at 1:00 pm in game.

Also, it is now impossible to camp and go to server select. Why? Dumb!

There are many other bugs that we did not use to have that we now do. I suspect we will have to live with them.