Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Diptera Augur

"[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I'll be making the trip solo!" is visible now when I click the link :) [/COLOR]
  2. strongbus Augur

if I may ask when will pre-orders start on the new exp?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I could do! :)

I know where you live so I could throw all your clothes out and put myself in!.....Also I need someone to keep me out of touble! :D
    Diptera likes this.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Now that I have put down the crack pipe, I see it. Nothing to see here. Carry on!
    dreamweaver likes this.
  5. Luxroar MightyClaws New Member

/paw wave Yinla... Make sure you include scratching post so i might enjoy clawing it out while you visit in here :)
    Diptera and Yinla like this.
  6. Piemastaj Augur

Safe bet is probably October 9th, when the 50% off TBL is over. Pretty sure that is how it went last year, which also included Developers discussing the new Expansion features and such.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

HUGS kitty.

Which server you on these days?
  8. Bryant Journeyman

Do you even play this game?
  9. Diptera Augur

I'm not taking on THAT task without a full raid to back me up <3
    Yinla likes this.
  10. AnotherJohn New Member

Hey, I guess it is nice to be working on a new expansion but how about Account to Account transfers. This has been broken for a while now and seems there is a lot of interest in getting it fixed.
  11. SaffronYellowLotus Journeyman

Are the TBL missions going to scale with level? If so I am going to wait/skip this. I am not done gearing up or even completing the trials so doing them scaled to 115 for instance would make them pretty terrible for me. I still have bits of gear that are conflag on my main tank. The lockout makes things go slow as you only get to do whatever mission/s you can handle a couple times a week If they don't scale that would be a great incentive to purchase the xpac and grab another level or two to make going through them a bit more possible for those of us not in some raid guild.
  12. Bard2019 Elder

It'll be at least 46 days from today, as that's how much time is left on the current Burning Lands packages in the market.
  13. pacati New Member

Do you only get 1 heroic character? If not, essence emeralds will be pretty cheap.
  14. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Unless they change (again) the way they handle missions, there should be no upscaling for any TBL/GMM (or RoS) missions for level 115 characters. Missions should be frozen for top difficulty upon expansion release (obviously it can be returned).
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  15. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

..or even retuned...

sigh...
  16. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Account to Account transfers were something that they started doing well after the game was made, and even after the server to server transfers were offered. Unlike server to server transfers which were simple enough that they could automate it, Account to Account transfers require them to do it all manually. I am fairly sure that it has been 'broken' by the person/people who used to do it are no longer there.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Interested in the new TLP server coming in November, House of Thule was one of my fave expasions and this server could be the one that finally makes me quit live servers. Raids are becoming to complex for this old lady so going back to a time where raids were simpler might be just what I need, that and a reshash of the same Velious zones they did with RoF doesn't apeal even if they do have a new look.

I hope they upgrade Heroic 85 classes to come with epics or it is going to be a nightmare with all the server at a level where they can be done from day 1, while for some classes it isn't worth it for many it is.
  18. LDEffectsMe Augur

IF that is the case, I highly doubt that the amount of people who are interested in having their characters moved between accounts doesn't justify having one person on the payroll (even at minimum wage) just to do that... It would literally pay for itself. Granted, there may be a lag between requesting one and getting it done, but at least they would be happening.
  19. Boomer New Member

Yea just hire someone at $7.25 an hour. On Labor Day of all times. It’s just a game we can get by without paying someone poverty wages to serve us.
  20. Installing Updates Lorekeeper

Wood Elf Beastlords and Froglok Monks!! :)