Mangler and The sleeper

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakoda, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLP Addict Augur

It's almost like a guild comprised mostly of NEETs can't comprehend that other people with jobs and families can't be online for 80+ hours per week and are happy with their 3 scheduled raid nights.
    Guzzle likes this.
  2. Guzzle Augur

Ah yes, Villy, I see you've bought in to the whole "M&M is losing 75% of its members to Classic WoW" rumor that's circulating Bloodthirst.

While cute, it's also not the truth. You can check our raid dumps, it's all public, we still have 120+ showing up this late in Kunark. Certainly seems like a guild about to fold!

Keep hating though, it gives us all a good little laugh. Almost as much as your cringey workout videos you would post!

Enjoy first place! The people who don't care about Sleepers Tomb will clap from afar.
    Spaine_Arcane and NoWay like this.
  3. Spaine_Arcane New Member

It’s spaine again :) gnome or die lol ya it’s all in fun cannot take the Internet to serious lol how did OW VP and talendor go?)
  4. Guzzle Augur

OW VP and Talendor? You mean all 15 people that logged in to seriously compete? Come on bud!
  5. NoWay Augur

New member= typical BT troll disregard.
  6. Ceffener Augur

Selos had Amtrak, Faceless, and Ice-T...Mangler just has BT mud slinging and no one that cares.

Not very popcorn worthy.
  7. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The best thing you can do for RMT clowns is wake the sleeper early. The more abundant high end loot is the less it's worth. If you think RMTers are gonna quit in the era of AoW/KT loot you're insane. Kael is meth central.
    Xanathol likes this.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Yeah you mean all the drama that happened with Jabba and Water heater boy over the last SoD and those tanks that disappeared with them SoDs. Oh wait that all happened after the sleeper was woken.
  9. Ochay New Member

sounds like your a hater lol. Guilds merge into guilds all the time for multi reasons.
    Bloodthirst is doin work and gettin loot. Go play WoW with the others and cry over there.
  10. VindicusFan New Member

All you new bloodthirst guys are going to be in for an unpleasant surprise when you find out that you are nothing but disposable pawns being used to get tradeable loot for your leadership to RMT. Watch who gets into ST first while Sleeper is still sleeping to scoop up the loot, it won't be you.(BTW where did your guild bank go? Weird all of RI's guild banks seem to dissapear on every server)

There is a reason RI absorbed seven guilds to bolster their ranks, its because they are a sub par bunch of players not capable of clearing OW content without help and now they have absorbed other weak guilds that couldn't clear content. Congrats on having one huge group of guys that suck at an easy game. You will get OW loot because no one else cares to raid outside of scheduled raid times, but when you do engage in DPS races with any of the actual top guilds on Mangler, you will lose, as RI always has vs the top guilds.

The only expansion bloodthirst will be 1st to clear all content in is Velious because no one else cares enough to clear everything in two days. They lost in Classic, Kunark, and they will lose in Luclin and Planes of Power.
    TLP Addict and Phinny4Life like this.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Not big if true.
  12. krimmett Lorekeeper

Ahh, the old I could do it if I wanted to cliche. Not fooling anyone with that. What cost are we paying? The fact we wake up for 30 mins of time? How does level of seriousness in this game correlate with the lack of success in the real world? Sounds like a losers justification to be honest. Most of the people in bloodthirst are successful in real life. Mr. Kronolord as you call him, won't even be playing EQ in velious, so you can take off your tinfoil hats. All the caring and wishful thinking in the world wouldn't help you in OW targets, so stop pretending like it will. If the entire servers hopes of waking the sleeper rests solely on the shoulders of 2 euro guilds, I wouldn't take those odds. It might be 3+ weeks before it gets woken at the rate they will be getting keys, because they sure won't be getting OW targets. I have no idea where people get the number of guilds that have become bloodthirst from, but I can tell you right now that it sure isn't 7, and it was never full guild mergers. At the end of the day this is a game, and while I enjoy banter and the occasional crap flinging contest, Bloodthirst has already stated we won't be waking the sleeper. It is funny though that it is somehow our fault still. We wake the sleeper and it's our fault because we woke the sleeper. We don't wake the sleeper and it's our fault because guilds are only waking the sleeper to stop us from waking the sleeper first, or because we are farming and selling stuff for krono and they don't like that. Needless to say, our recruitment is open atm if you want to apply!
  13. krimmett Lorekeeper

So let me get this straight. You say we lost dps races in classic and kunark, but the upcoming expansion that has some of the most OW targets for any expansion outside of PoP, doesn't matter because nobody cares for it? The same people who clear classic and kunark for literally the worst of all loot in game, in a period of time where not even focus effects work? You mean in an era where fights actually start becoming even mildly challenging to the point of using a CH rot for the first time? And somehow you can't beat a bunch of weak players merged with subpar leadership to come out on top because you couldn't care less about loot or the OW targets? Will we see this same retread of a post when luclin is about to drop, claiming we will only be first in luclin because you couldn't care enough then either? I have so many questions, please answer at least some of them.
  14. Guzzle Augur

You guys keep parroting stuff like this.. I mean, honestly, how many different people does it take to get you to understand that we dont care about your open world targets? Go, have fun, enjoy it! But stop acting like you're some top dogs because 2 servers in a row no one really cared to consistently compete with your guild.

And it's not cliche. With 120 people, we could more than easily split enough of the easy key dragons to wake The Sleeper on day 2... but we have no interest in doing so. Do you even know all the mobs that can drop keys? It sounds like you have a pretty shallow understanding of what it takes to wake The Sleeper.

Our hopes don't rest on European guilds - I couldn't care less if sleeper sleeps or wakes. For the sake of my members, I hope he stays asleep. For the sake of my own sanity, I hope he is awoken. My members will always come ahead of my own personal desires, though.

Quite frankly, DBG should have version 1 available in instance indefinitely until a guild wakes him themselves. 18 people being able to dramatically alter the loot tables for hundreds or thousands of others, permanently in an instanced raiding server, just seems like bad design all around.
  15. Ceffener Augur

Waking up throughout the night does a lot more than make you exhausted. :

Your Brain Isn’t as Sharp.
    You Can’t Remember Things.
    Harmful Proteins Don’t Get Cleared Away.
    You Become a Grump.
    Etc.

Congratulations on uncontested OW kills though!!!
    Guzzle likes this.
  16. Fizon Elder

Man bloodthirst is pretty feisty for a guild who is completely uncontested on the server. Everyone knows when you are contested, you fail.

There is no progression in velious. No time sinks. Being first in velious is about the amount of free time you have. Not efficiency or skill. (skill lol)

I'm curious to see about luclin and beyond when your guild mostly made of people who have no idea how to progress or contest camps is whining in general chat about being "KSed"
  17. imnotarobot New Member

I remember the last time MnM contested us on trak. They wiped half their raid on their own and got spanked in a dps race. So badly that their daytime raid leader quit the server. Remind me how we lose all those contested mobs.
  18. Ohfuggle Elder

Lol at all the people talking about RI's guild bank.

First off RI is still going, but an insane amount of platinum was spent every expansion to outfit the guild with gate potions, potions, purchasing top spells etc.

The GMs were ALL over our guild bank and literally no krono was moved without something being said, a good example was a Magelo contest we had in guild. The first place winner won 30kr, 2nd place 20kr, 3rd place 10kr ..

I won 20kr and the second I was traded 20kr for winning BAM, the guild bank and I were both suspended and had to PROVE it was a guild contest.

In fact gnome masks, sod's etc all plummeted in value on Coirnav since everyone had them. I think I finally sold my mask in luclin for a whopping (brace yourselves) 4kr. That's right boys, I'm RETIRED IRL NOW!

I'm no economist but isn't the value of rare items as simple as supply and demand? If the supply is high (aka sleeper asleep) and demand is low (aka everyone has their own) then prices are low correct? That's exactly what happened on Coirnav and will happen on Mangler as long as no one wakes the last warder in OW.

So the real question is - Are you willing to admit you want to wake the sleeper purely out of spite or ... are those opposed to it staying asleep the actual RMTers hoping to unload the precious handful of items they may get.
  19. Guzzle Augur

Lol what. 25 characters vs 60. Quite the race! If that's contested, well, enjoy the easy DKP increase for a contested mob!
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

Sounds like being a member of Bloodthirst is first loser.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.