Account to Account Transfers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gronns, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Gronns Lorekeeper

Hello,

Have you gotten the Account to Account Character transfers back up and running yet? If not is there a plan to do so?
    Xanathol likes this.
  2. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

They have had years to fix this. I would say no, they don't plan on doing it.
  3. Piznut Angry Gnome

I've been waiting for it as well. Their website recently said it would be completed by April/May 2019. When I asked them about it, the website suddenly changed to:

Account to Account Transfers are currently unavailable. Unfortunately we still don't have an ETA to give at this time. We're likely still a couple of months away, but that is a very rough estimate which is subject to change. We are working on the tech needed to re-enable them, but are a ways out from this solution.
    My guess is that we are more likely to see Pantheon come out before Account to Account transfers are available. They seem focused more on using their programmer's to break the UI a little more in every patch than they do actually implementing this again.
    Accipiter likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I feel that now this has been brought up in the TLP forums - unlike the 100 times in other forums - it will get immediate attention and be fixed in next patch!

Yep - that was sarcasm you smelled. :D
    Yinla and Dythan like this.
  5. kenmei Augur

I'm pretty sure the technology or person even that did this service left with SOE.
  6. Thesehips Journeyman

lol, as much as I would love to put my nec and dru on another acct each, I'm not gonna hold my breath, expecting the fix to be anytime soon.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

;)
  8. Gronns Lorekeeper

This was more just to poke the bear is why I posted. lol