patch Server unreachable

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by tunnel_rat, Aug 19, 2019.

1. tunnel_rat New Member

anybody else unable to play due to patch server being not reachable? keep getting this error message. Unable to download SocketError:Unreachable - No data (11004) - http://manifest.patch.daybreakgames...-en/live/eq-en.sha.soeSocketError:Unreachable - No data (11004) - happens on EQ2 launchpad as well. any thoughts? its on my firewalls "allow" list and ive flushed the dns a few times. even reinstalled the game once at this point all just today. using a browser to try to navigate to the patch server address it says its not there. any help appreciated.
  2. Wildcat New Member

I am also getting the same thing.
  3. Mehregan New Member

I have the same problem as well :oops:
  4. dreamweaver Community Manager

We are investigating the reported PC login issue. Thank you for your patience everyone.
  5. kenmei Augur

As of 8pm pst, I was in the game, logged out to change accounts, and cannot login.
    Says a Connection cannot be reached after hitting 'play' from launchpad.
    Also brings you back to the very old login screen. Which most of us have to use in order to logout of the game (w/o losing our UI interface since chat tab patch), might the two be intertwined?
  6. Stepfan New Member

Yeah same here kenmei trying to log in just leads to nothingness
  7. Hemick Journeyman

Same as well. Tried launching eqgame.exe directly and I run into the same issue.
  8. Guzzle Augur

6 hour long login problems... come on, get your stuff together DBG.
  9. MiataDriver Augur

I am able to patch just fine, but not get to the server page, at that point I get the error regarding connection to the server cannot be reached.
  10. MiataDriver Augur

It took many tries, but finally got through.