(Mangler) New casual and efficient raiding guild rdy for Velious

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vashazir, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Vashazir New Member

Hello Mangler, we are a core group of mature, experienced players who are committed to EQ. However, WoW classic is coming, and in anticipation of people leaving other guilds for it, we are going to form a new alliance to progress through Velious and beyond. We are looking for other small raiding guilds, shrinking guilds, small bands of players, and motivated individuals who want to raid & clear the latest content. Our objective is to form a NEW raiding guild (Lead by a council of leaders). A fresh new clean start just in time for Velious!!! The plan is to form a casual friendly, efficient, 4 nights (2 week days, 2 weekend days), DKP, raiding guild. As a casual friendly guild, a 100% raid attendance is not required but the more you participate, the better the rewards. If you're interested, contact us in game or join our discord.
    https://discord.gg/uRQ9ZkB
  2. Mirix Journeyman

Hello Vashazir,

There's already a casual raiding guild called Bloodthirst. They also had to merge with 6-7 guilds in the server to survive their defeat of Classic and early Kunark to 30-50 ffa members from another guild since they couldn't compete. Maybe you can join them and help them stay afloat! they could use the help /cheers
  3. Vashazir New Member

Hello Mirix, you can have your leader or senior officer contact me in game! same name
  4. Vashazir New Member

Hello Mirix, you can have your leader or senior officer contact me in game! same name
  5. Moneyshotz New Member

Lol love seeing the bloodthirst salt on this tab server full of betas hating on the alpha guild see how many ow targets whatever scrub guild you’re in gets MIr I bet the number isn’t high you guys go be casual and let the real players rep our Bloodthirst tag enjoy your dz loot scrub