Trouble Subbing?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kolei1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kolei1 New Member

Whats going on with DBG Store? Can't sub, refused all cards, plus had other people try sub too and they're being refused. It's as if you don't want my money, I've been trying to sub an account all day :)
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Every now and then the store and the account management area for subbing seem to get messed up. Seems to be a server connection on DBG's end.

The only thing you can do is to try a different browser - maybe. Or tomorrow. Like they say think ahea

But ALWAYS check your email for conformation or your charges on your credit card online to see if they did make it thru. Don't assume cause you got an error that it didn't go thru - that has happened in the past and although DBG made it right for people it was still a mess.

This is why I like the auto renew on DBG. 1 month or 3 or whatever - it has never messed up. Not sure I would want the hassle of subbing for a period of time then cancelling before that period is over then subbing again later and having to reenter cc info.
  3. Kolei1 New Member

Thanks for the advice, just trying to sub a brand new account that is all :) Will try another browser, thank you