Congrats to Phinigel Beastlords

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Boze, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Boze TLP complaint factory

To the 8? or so remaining raiding mains that made it to VoA for finally being able to cast a group Ferocity spell. The days of audio triggers, timers, and hotkeys are finally over.
    Hendoh12 and jeskola like this.
  2. C3lowz Augur

Phini is still alive?

My god.

Congrats to the brave souls maining there still.
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

And it has quite a healthy population too. Crazy to think not everybody wants to restart with every duplicate server, right!?
    Chatoyan and Nessirfiti like this.
  4. Nessirfiti Augur

But, how else will anyone play classic to PoP over and over and over again?!
    Boze likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

At least 5 active raid guilds. They could. Go. All. The. Way....
  6. jeskola pheerie

I believe citizen petered out on TDS after coming close to beating it. EQ gets good again in ROF and then again in EOK.
  7. Gremin Augur

Ragefire and Lockjaw are still opening expansions also, just started TSS.
  8. Machen New Member

I mean, either way they will go all the way! Since they don't need to beat anything to progress, one way or another Phinny will reach live within the next little while.
  9. Roxas MM Augur

Casting my first group ferocity almost felt as good as having sex for the first time.

We Rosengard are now the final surviving european guild that raids on phinny and we do have a very healthy population. On average close to full raids without any boxes. Hell on a new expansion opening, we'll have some sitouts occasionally.
    The launch of selo and mangler did not hurt us at all. In total we lost like 4 people, if that. Last weeks we even see people coming back from those 2 servers and had a few people come back from longer breaks as well.
    Hot was a really good expansion for casuals to have fun in and even for people coming back to catch up and Voa does not seem worse. Hell the simple fact that no zone is locked means people can group at 65ish with a 95 and get boosted to max level in less then a week, with normal play time.
    Apart from that, the group gear that drops is close enough to last expacs raid gear to make people catching up feel like they're not a waste of a spot in raids as well.
    And let's face it, grouping and raiding in the era phinny is in now, is a lot more exiting then autoattacking stuff for hours on end to get a new item with 3 more ac and 2 cha.

Starr, Nessirfiti, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  10. Garmr Augur

Need to grind a lil bit more, 88% into 93 currently, but this is the one buff Ive been most excited about and can't wait. I think the melee in the guild is maybe more excited than I am tho lol. Also, Phinny definitly feels plenty healthy still. We have folks have to sit out raids at the start of expacs still and our population (guild) only really seems to dip as an expac is coming to a close and folks get bored. Here for the duration.
  11. Dailor Augur

Aww Boze! That is adorable you think anyone other than you, and Wubonk were casting Fero on anyone.
    Hendoh12 and Boze like this.
  12. Bullsnooze Augur

Phinny is in a great place.
  13. Hendoh12 Apprentice

Should have rk2 for tonight not sure if you grabbed one or not Boze.
    Boze likes this.
  14. Numiko Augur

By my calculations Phinny will catch up to live in the spring of 2021.
    Assuming Daybreak keeps putting out annual expansions and if they have level increases or not that is.

I'm still having fun on it, I decided to play there to experience all the raids I missed after I had originally quit EQ back in Dragons of Norrath days, I did return years later to live but never raided again till Phinny... have not been disappointed.:)