Aneuk Eye

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

So far, I have only found one mob that drops this: an aneuk overseer in Noble's Causeway. And it seems to only have a 1% drop rate. I've tried MPG with no luck, as Zam lists that zone as a possible drop site (but lists no mobs, though I assume it would only drop off the aneuks there). Does anyone know of anywhere else this drops at?

Thank you.

2. Lianeb Augur

3. Sissruukk Rogue One

As I suspected. I wonder if the devs could up the drop rate or add it to other aneuk mob-types drop tables.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I doubt they would increase the drop on an item that is only used for one tradeskill and from an expansion 15 years old. :( Might be best to check bazaar or set up a buyer
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

Already have it set up on my buyer, (have for the past 6 months) with no luck. No one hunts there except to farm other things, and probably have it on their never loot list (unless they are hoarders). But you are right, Ngreth will probably say "nope" to this one.
  6. Prathun Developer

Looks like it's best to farm Aneuk NPCs in Dranik Sewers. Outside of the sewers, only that one Aneuk in Noble's Causeway has a chance to drop the eye.
    We've increased the drop rate of the eye pretty dramatically on NPCs that can drop it.
    Yinla, Sissruukk, Bobbybick and 3 others like this.
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Great! Maybe that guy who's bot farming the heck out of OoW missions across servers will hit Sewers so all servers will be swimming in eyes soon.
    Lilybeme and Duder like this.
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

Thank you Prathun, I didn't know about Dranik Sewers, I will give that a go.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

I went into Sewers of Dranik A, B, and C, didn't see any aneuk in any of them. I even tried Catacombs of Dranik A, B, and C, and still no go.
    Prathun likes this.
  10. Prathun Developer

Checked, and you're right. They only spawn in the base version of Dranik Sewers and not the instances, and for all intents and purposes the base zones do not exist. So the only Aneuk that drops the eye that's actually accessible is the one in Noble's Causeway. Ugh. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Thunderkiks, Yinla, Duder and 2 others like this.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

If I could make a suggestion: There are poison mats that drop in RSS (slitted ikaav eye, chimera bull's eye, etc). There are also aneuk in RSS as well. Would it be feasible to add the aneuk eye to their loot tables?
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

we have a simpler method now. Back when Gates and Omens were around we were limited to 8 treasure tables on mobs. Now we can add as many as we want. Until about a year (maybe two) ago, NPC's were also limited to 22 drops. Now there is no limit (It was normally only an issue on raid chests, which are an NPC), thought there is still a practical limit of about 100, but we are not likely to hit that.
    In short. We can add a treasure table without adjusting others.

AND we now hove global loot. Another option.

We'll look into it, but it's likely to late for the patch next week. (More from the we don't like to make live changes this late due to not enough time to test, not that there isn't actual time to do it)
    Sissruukk and Nniki like this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am more upset about this in test:

Removed the dragorn box and dragorn chest that would sometimes spawn upon killing an NPC in The Bloodfields

There was no need to remove the boxes - they weren't hurting anyone. I farm in the BF often and like the random chance of seeing one of these spawn on the npc death. They are very cool and from what I have seen there are two versions. Or maybe I was just on the other side lol

At least you could get an eye now and then. Now the boxes will be gone forever.
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

Thanks Ngreth. I appreciate the team looking into this :).
  15. Sissruukk Rogue One

Looks like the drop rate was increased to roughly 20% (I got 4 drops in 20 kills). Certainly a lot better than what it was before. Thanks Ngreth and team.
    Yinla likes this.