Suggestions to Devs?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Daniel De Vera, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Daniel De Vera New Member

Where would I post a suggestion about in-game stuff that the Devs will actually read and consider?
  2. Baydin New Member

Attached to their pay stub
  3. Narlee Scholar

Devs do read the forums. There is also the community issue tracker. When a great suggestion is made we do share it with each other internally to make sure that it gets a task assigned to it if needed. If a task is required, we can prioritize the task appropriately and work on it in an upcoming patch.

So if you do not have any other place to post, or want to hear if others agree with your suggestion, then the forums are a great place to start.
    Cailen and dreamweaver like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

NarleeNarwhal
    WELCOME!
  5. Mazame Augur

People read pay stubs?
    Vumad and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  6. Aurastrider Augur

I always do but I have several different pay codes and want to make sure I get paid accordingly. I have also had some shady employers in the past who would try to shave time off the clock. I personally like to make sure I am getting my money I earned but to each their own I guess.
  7. Tucoh Augur

I've sometimes wondered how common it is for games like EQ to have backdoor contributions to developers to up the priority of certain features or bugs.

Like, if you sent an EQ dev $1000 with the message "9k more if necro dots revamp is in by end of the year", would that move the needle much?

I bet if i passed the hat around i could some good funding to help Ngreth change his mind about warriors not getting rune proc 1h weapons : D
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Does this mean that my standing offer of fast food coupons to bribe Ngreth has been insufficient all along?
  9. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Please link every DBG employee's Venmo info Dreamweaver.
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

Probably not the best plan. ;)
  11. Mooshiee Journeyman

Suggestion, how about CotH potions in the EQ store?
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  12. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

I'm pretty sure they read them all. They respond to ones they need to, or ones that actually make sense to the company they work for logically.

If they responded to every post on here, every request, every stupid question...you get the idea....nothing would ever get done.

Also, like anything, I'm sure the ones who nerd rage and complain the most are last on the list....whether or not DBG employees are willing to admit that or not, IE. don't bite the hand that feeds you.
  13. DeadLikeMe Journeyman

Can a group leader be able to disband a group from the raid without breaking up the group please?
    Vumad likes this.