Now that you flagged 1032 mobs uncharmable...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arrk, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Arrk Augur

...revert all the coth and res changes that break charm. Thx.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Koniku Elder

Someone show this man how to build a bridge!
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Rather revert the mass TL to bind than anything
    Yinla and Tymeless like this.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Disabling lev in Plane of Fire feels like the next logical thing to work on.
    Brumans, Genoane and Koniku like this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

There are still several thousand typographical errors in item lore text that take first priority.
  6. Hateseeker Augur

what exactly is the point of the fire levitation stuff? forcing people to fight through the lava lake tunnel? There's nothing meaningful there and no real point to it.
    Tymeless likes this.
  7. Scruff Elder

looks like we found a levitation exploiter, get the rope boys
    Dythan and Koniku like this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

The proponents see it as toggling a 0 and a 1 in since database with little extra work. The detractors, of course, prefer the status quo which is ripe for change.
  9. Hateseeker Augur

OK, but that's just a comment about how easy it would be to change. I'm still wondering if the point would be to force people to fight through the lava tunnel, or is there some other use for levitate in Fire that they want to nerf?
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Think that is pretty much the reason.
  11. TLP Addict Augur

I don't think anyone seriously wants or expects fire lev to be fixed, it's a long running meme on the forums that people bring up in pretty much every thread asking for stuff to be changed.
  12. jeskola pheerie

Thanks a lot, Masked Magician!
  13. Filthy casual Journeyman

And yet, using an illusion to get through locked doors was fixed after more than a decade.
  14. AcemoneyFV Augur

Keep all changes! ;)
  15. qweasy Augur

Also I'm going to need a list of all the mobs so I can argue about which ones shouldn't have been included and which ones you forgot.
    Nessirfiti likes this.
  16. Nessirfiti Augur

but with our luck people will start individual threads on them.

I can see it now, "New server suggestion, a TLP, exactly like all the rest, but with Djarn charmable!"
  17. Overcast451 Augur

Awesome :)

This is a huge plus - just charm a normal mob. No good reason to charm a named, it's all about being a poor player and trying to swipe them from others.

This rocks, they deep sixed the ability to CoTH charmed pets too. Thanks DBG :)
  18. Kodachi Augur

I figure now that 1032 rares are uncharmable, make the 985 rares nobody cared about charmable again. Bring back my Mighty Golem please. His loot is bad, but he has a heart of gold and and loves to be charmed. I will mention Mist Reaver... the rare spawn quest npc is still charmable.