Dozens of Illusions Missing from Market

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Ninelder Augur

I have asked for this in a dozen different threads, posted on player studio, talked to devs in beta, and multiple guides... Apparently all my requests are going to the wrong place. I would like http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=112617 to fit on a shield. I have never got any feedback as to why it could not be done, I have bugged so many people about this over the last four or five years. Is there a reason?
  2. Rngr0122 New Member

It would be awesome if they were all added back for a limited time, or maybe toss out a rare one for a limited time also? All the weapons ornaments are cool too, I own most of them and have backpacks full swap out a lot.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Chat up the guides on your server, this is a guide reward not a market place reward.Guides have rewards I believe that cannot be obtained by other means.

That is if you are on a server that still has guides.
  4. Ninelder Augur

Every Erolisi Day for ~4 years now. I have three of the weapon-only ornaments on each toon. They say they will give feedback, but nothing has ever come of it.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

which server you on ?
  6. Ninelder Augur

Not sure why you think its related, but I am on Povar
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You never know one of the guides on your server may have now seen your plea and is willing to run a quest for you to get your item.

Good luck. :)
  8. Ninelder Augur

Can guides make items that don't exist or modify existing items? The guides I talked to said they would pass it on. I assume the "buck" is getting lost or "file-13'd" between them and the item makers. And then again between them and the petition handlers. And then again between them and the Beta Devs.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ah i misread your previous post, I thought you were still after the item.

This perticular item i've been after on my server for years, but I we haven't had any guide events for a very very very long time so I guess the guide program has given up on AB.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We have lots of guide events on our server, Tunare. Your right though, AB last event was 2015:eek:

However our guides only give out illusion potions, exp potion, small bags and a mundane weapon aug. I have tried asking for the turkey leg but am told they cannot hand out "specific" rewards or gifts.

I really don't need anymore weapon augs since I get 2 every month from the LON packs I buy with the monthly $5 - really bad luck - never get a good thing. And I have 2 houses full of illusion potions. The bags are too small with all the larger ones now available.

So what I am saying is someone prob really wants those potions or augs while I don't care about them at all so have stopped attending guide events. The devs/guides etc can't make everyone happy all the time.
  11. AcemoneyFV Augur

Same with FV. I see probably 2 a week with all different rewards. Titles, ornaments, etc. Talk to your guides. :D
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Guides can only run from a list of approved quests and that list gets changed from time to time. Each quest has a list of rewards that can be given and can specify what is needed to get them and from what I understand things like ornaments are less likely to be given out a lot.
  13. Brohg Augur

14. AcemoneyFV Augur

15. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You may all be pleased to hear that 5 retired Polymorphs are back in the Marketplace.
  16. AcemoneyFV Augur

Thanks for adding some back. :D Now go buy them so they continue this trend!
  17. KermittheFroglok Augur

Prathun, I'm totally digging that you listed 5 of vaulted illusions, now I have to decide which to buy!

I noticed a two week counter, will new ones be rotated in a couple weeks, or could some mounts be rotated in?

Thank you!!!
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I picked up the Bixie one.. =D quite happy.
  19. Tutankamen Augur

I wanted to THANK Prathun for helping! I actually hadn't checked the forums and almost apparently missed out on one of the illusions you re-added. It looks like it's up in 14 hours or something... wow I mean I just got it in time.

Will there be more illusions/ weapon ornaments/ pet ornaments added in now on an ongoing basis or was this a one time deal?
  20. Nniki Augur

Days.
    [IMG]