Has anyone seen... Shardstubble ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Angahran Augur

Spent last few days hunting the elusive Shardstubble.
    At least 12 hours spent at each of the three known placeholder spawn location and no show :(

Has anyone seen this guy ?
    Is he on vacation ?
    Do we need to stand on one leg and chant "we love EQ" to get him to make an appearance ?

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions welcome :p)
  2. Zolav Augur

Its just a pain to spawn. Took me a solid 9-10 hrs.
  3. Angahran Augur

Going on 36 hours killing the placeholder everytime it pops :(
  4. Dewey Augur

Has anyone seen this guy? yes
    Is he on vacation? No
    Do we need to stand on one leg and chant "we love EQ" to get him to make an appearance? No
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

With a name like Shardstubble I would think letting him know you have beard products might work.
    Kaponen and Duder like this.
  6. Fian Augur

We spawned him a few months back during increase spawn weekend.
  7. Brohg Augur

Shardstubble may feel more rare than some mobs because the placeholders for it are so spread out they can't be easily camped all at the same time. One is in the particularly perilous central-zone area with lots of other placeholders and wurms and high-flying drakes with their circle bombs. No safe camp there, have to be on your toes :)
  8. Angahran Augur

Finally guy the guy after 60+ hours!
  9. andrewb New Member

and that's what makes EQ special !
  10. Kaponen Lorekeeper

I got him on a server up in the caves :) glad you got him tho
  11. Axxius Augur

IIRC back in RoS I've seen him spawn repeatedly in the cave. Different PH's may have different named spawn chances. If that's the case here then his other PH's would have lower than normal named chance.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Got him back in June on the Emarr server. He was the one in the caves. Sure was a fun pull with him and a few of the surrounding trash mobs in my poor little group geared monk Haha.