Phinnyprogress.com | VoA Tracking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Miena, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Miena Elder

Website link: Phinnyprogress.com

To submit kills fill out this form. If that isn't agreeable you can also pm me here or message me in game on Marcone to get your guild/kills listed.

Planned targets tracked for VoA:

Tier 1
    Clear the following
    Tier 2
    Clear the following
    Tier 3
    Clear the following
    Tier 4 (Final Target)
    Clear the following
  2. Ootax Augur

How's the population phinny now?
  3. Machen New Member

Just looking at the progression charts, five guilds cleared HoT in era so far, with a sixth that might get it done before the end of the expansion. Down from nine guilds clearing SOD six months ago.
    Dythan likes this.
  4. Darchon_Xegony Augur

It’s about at Live server levels now I would guesstimate.

I do think it would be valuable to remove the truebox code though. It’s 3-4 expansions deep on Mercenaries and content is becoming far less moloable. Just having an option to 2-box or 3-Box on a single machine would open up a lot more of the game to players who are solo players not using multiple machines or using VMs to get around the boxing code.
  5. Zanarnar Augur

Umm solo players solo? (or MOLO)

If your running 2+ characters, even if your just playing with yourself, your not soloing. Your boxing. (sorry, couldn't resist. I don't have anything useful to add since I gave up on Phinny a while ago)
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Yes... but I’m saying that players who are solo players currently, who do not have or wish to obtain additional computers or bypass the code entirely by using VMs, would benefit from having truebox removed because it would allow them to 2 or 3 box on a single machine. Which in these expansions opens up a much larger portion of the game. What you’re able to accomplish solo or molo in Underfoot+ expansions is fairly limited unless you are a raid geared Tank.
  7. Boze TLP complaint factory

I'd agree with the other posts that it feels like Live servers pop. Third month of expansions are always slow, first month always busy.