Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Dahaman Augur

Thank you for checking. Is it possible to update the "intended value" to meet the current environment?

Assumptions: The intended value was set upon server creation to match Phinigel XP progression. Phinigel and Coirnav were expected to undergo similar environments.

There is a reason to support a change. Coirnav has had a drastic environment change that Phinigel did NOT experience.

Phinigel had 2 "event servers" come out, with neither to compete with the core TLP server to live server goal. The next TLP to live server came out 2 years after Phinigel. Coirnav had 2 servers come out that compete with the TLP to live server mentality. Further, one of the servers (Mangler) was the exact same ruleset except for the MUCH faster XP rate that most people desired. The icing on the cake was that the TLP to live server competition came out after only 1 year for Coirnav vs. the 2 years for Phinigel.

Coirnav might follow the intended Phinigel XP schedule, but it did not get the same environment at all.

There is a precedence to support a change. Other servers have had their XP rates tweak from their "intended values".

Example: Mangler had an intended value for XP rates, but that spurred overwhelming negativity. So, the intended value was vastly adjusted higher and the server became a verifiable hit. Kudos!

Example: Selos had an intended value for XP rates, but was adjusted 50% higher after the server launched. This increase was done to ensure the server maintained a wonderful XP rate feel. Kudos!

Thanks for any consideration.
  2. douxreve Elder

In the raid "Unfettered Emerald Excellence", it seems the spells having a levitation component make the boss warping in corridors after reaching 35% of his life. He warped on 3 tries and was not a temporary bug.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Adding to this that even when the main tank does not have levitate, the boss sometimes runs off to tour his hallways for 30-45 seconds instead of following the tank. I assume it is a pathing problem.
  4. Dahaman Augur

Shaman AA: Call of the Ancients 1

The tooltip says it heals for 635 per tick. It actually only heals for 135 per tick.

135 per tick is a LOT more reasonable than 635 for the AA at that level. Hopefully it's the tooltip in error.

All the tooltips for the first 4 levels seem to maintain that error as they say it increases from 635 -> 645 -> 655 -> 665 (and 675 at level 5). I would hazard a guess that the healing should be listed as 135 -> 270 -> 405 -> 540 -> 675 at level 5.

Server: Coirnav, Expansion: Gates
  5. Dahaman Augur

Shaman AA: Call of the Ancients 2

The tooltip says it heals for 645 per tick. It actually only heals for 145 per tick.

Server: Coirnav, Expansion: Gates
  6. halagren Journeyman

Ive already posted multiple times with no response regarding the mage fire pets being bugged. Now Omens of war has unlocked on selo and the new fire pet is bugged just like the planes of power era pet. i must assume they are all messed up. Please dont make me go another entire expansion without being able to use my fire pet. I will restate the bug once again.....

in a recent patch you said the fire pets would start casting a stronger nuke when "focused" by a pet power item. these nukes are actually doing about half the damage of the unfocused fire pets. The planes of power fire pet, level 63 spell Child of Ro completely unfocused nukes for 695 damage. but if you focus it the damage is cut to less than half that.

Now welcome to omens of war, new pet woot...Level 68 pet spell Child of Fire unfocused nukes for 1053. but with a pet focus item equipped (currently ritual summoning) the nuke changes from fire elemental bolt IV to Fire elemental bolt IV rk. IV and the damage is cut all the way down to 597, just slightly over half.

This has been an issue for 2 or 3 months now and has been completely ignored in the recent patches after it was broken.
  7. Duder Augur

We have also seen this multiple times
  8. Duder Augur

[IMG]

Unknown spells
  9. Nniki Augur

Message when attempting to activate Rallying Solo AA when requirements not met:

Your %1 spell is interrupted. You can only perform this solo if you have less than 30% mana or endurance.
  10. Schadenfreude Augur

A similar message is produced when you attempt to use the Wishing Lamp and haven't already visited the destination zone at least once.
    Nniki likes this.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is fixed internally and will go live next patch
    We made an internal ticket to look into this, confirm it, and fix it if we also find an issue. I have no ETA for you.
  12. Duder Augur

Im surprised this hasn't been brought up before, maybe it has.

[IMG]

Goes from Beneficial Range focus to Beneficial Mana reduc focus?
  13. Nniki Augur

14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something changed with sounds?

I've had enviromental sounds turned off for years, but tonight I am hearing thunder in the guild hall.
  15. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Hardly seems worth mentioning but I noticed it this weekend and it bugged me (pun intended)

The emote when you click the wall and zone into the Strange Magic TBL mission in Relic Artifact City uses the word disolve (which isn't a word). Pretty sure it should be dissolve with 2 S's
  16. Havanap Elder

17. Tobynn Augur

Showing on track in Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind:

an apparition of animation

Assuming this is a script device and should probably have been flagged as "no track"
  18. Brovaar Elder

I always like to get the levitating mounts for my monk toons in the marketplace, but when I bought one for a froglok monk he constantly is making the sound of sitting down and standing up over and over again but no animation. It is annoying and so I quit using the mount. Any chance this can be looked at? Oh yeah, the constant timing out after logging a toon out to go to another server.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lighting is still messed up.

Blue goblin illusuion with some lighting now has a pink tint.
    Some armors still show like they are glowing.
    Mint Green TBL ornament shows as glowing white in some light.

Any chance we can have the option to go back to the old lighting?
  20. Tolecnal New Member

Darkened Sword of Skyfire - please fix this sword so that it doesn't hit the user and their group. Sword is useless since it hits you and your merc.