Troll Heritage Crate (Spell data spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Spell data for Troll Heritage Crate:

Illusion: Broken Skull Drowned
    Likely: [IMG]

Mount: Jungle Spider
    Likely: [IMG]

Teleports:
    Nadox Chapel
    Hate's Fury Bridge
    Hate's Fury Gun Port
    Queen of Thorns
    Gunthak's Beltch (Grobb)
    Grobb Butchery
    Throne Room of the Darkone (Grobb)

Familiars:
    Jungle Hatchling
    Domesticated Bleeder
    Feral Froglok
    Froglok Tad
    Polychrome Fungus

Pry Open the Trollish Heritage Crate:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Pry open the Trollish Heritage Crate! What repulsive items might it hold?'

Familiar: Jungle Hatchling:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Summons a Jungle Hatchling familiar.'

Familiar: Domesticated Bleeder:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Summons a Domesticated Bleeder familiar.'

Familiar: Feral Froglok:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Summons a Feral Froglok familiar.'

Familiar: Froglok Tad:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Summons a Froglok Tad familiar.'

Familiar: Polychrome Fungus:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Summons a Polychrome Fungus familiar.'

Summon Jungle Spider:
    - Slot 1 changed from 'Summon Mount: SumMTAm3Fast' to 'Summon Mount: SumMTAm5Fast'
    - Description changed from '' to 'Summons a Jungle Spider Mount for you to ride.'

Teleport: Nadox Chapel:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to the chapel in the Crypt of Nadox.'

Teleport: Hate's Fury Bridge:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to the bridge on Hate's Fury, the Scorned Maiden.'

Teleport: Hate's Fury Gun Port:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to the gun port on Hate's Fury, the Scorned Maiden.'

Teleport: Queen of Thorns:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to the Queen of Thorns in the Abysmal Sea.'

Teleport: Gunthak's Beltch:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to Gunthak's Beltch in Grobb.'

Teleport: Grobb Butchery:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to the butchery in Grobb.'

Teleport: Throne of the Darkone:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to the Throne of the Darkone in Grobb.'

Teleport: Throne Room of the Darkone:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Opens a mystical portal that teleports you to the Throne Room of the Darkone in Grobb.'

Illusion: Broken Skull Drowned:
    - Description changed from '' to 'Cloaks you in a shimmering illusion that makes you appear to be a Broken Skull Drowned.'

Illusion: Broken Skull Drowned:

- Description changed from '' to 'Cloaks you in a shimmering illusion that makes you appear to be a Broken Skull Drowned.'
    (credit EQResource - https://spells.eqresource.com/history.php?mdy=07102019&source=test)
    Treygolas and Riou like this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Troll Velious Armor Textures:

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Brohg like this.
  3. Duder Augur

If there were a petamorph froglok or undead froglok or froglok tad I’d have gotten a second mortgage on my house
  4. gnomeboss Augur

i'm super excited about the illusion ... because it's trash and i won't have to get a second mortgage on my house!
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

So, where are the crates at? lol
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

Super curious to see how these look scaled to non-fatties. The male leather and scale mail look awesome. Male cloth outfit is 100% bdsm wear.
  7. Imukai Augur

I went broke from the Dark Elf and the Iksar kits. I'll go broke again when they get around to doing Wood Elf. But if Troll is next -- and the above is accurate -- meh. Pass.

When they do these things I wish they had a separate box to buy the mount for like 100k DBG and the illusion for 75k. Keep them in the gamble box so people can get their high ticket items for cheap, but provide a way for some people to get what they actually want without having dozens of useless port items and fugly armor kits.

Also a way to preview the entire fugly armor kits at once instead of one piece at a time would be a most welcome change.

Sorry to go off topic. Trolls Heritage is next? Sigh.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Troll Heritage Crates will probably be out sometime between this weekend and the end of the month.

If you are on a populated non-TLP server, there are usually people more than willing to sell crate illusions and mounts for 2-3 Kronos. You might get lucky and find it for 1 Krono (or 2 million on a Bazaar Trader). It's always smart to keep 1-3 Kronos on hand for rare items (crate rares, Descending Moon chase).
  9. ForumBoss Augur

Isnt the broken skull drowned a separate model than player controlled troll? I only use old models but I see these new style trolls when in gunthak etc. So I'm guessing there would not be velious armor for them.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yes, you're correct. Hero's Forge armor only works on Luclin models. The devs are releasing the "looks" (as best as they can mirror) of Velious Armor Textures through Heritage Crate suits which are Hero's Forge-only. Hero's Forge does not work on illusions. The illusions in each crate are a separate spell that overrides player models (no HF or mounts - except mounts works on skele illy).

Additionally, you can be of any race and gender (HF-enabled) to equip Heritage suit ornaments (Cloth/Leather class - Cloth, Leather, Ringmail - Chain/Plate - Chain, Scalemail, Plate) - i.e. Male gnome rogues can equip Barbarian Wolfkin plate ornaments.
  11. Coagagin Guild house cat

Hell, I'm impressed that they got that number of Trolls to cooperate long enough to do that line dance.

Impressive really.
  12. Hekaton Augur

bit of a derail but i'd like them to do class base heritage crates. might be too narrow of a focus but as a shaman i'd sure like armor that looks shamanic or housing with totemic items.

All classes i'm sure could get some solid items
  13. Flatchy Court Jester

RACIST!
    Treygolas likes this.
  14. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I am willing to trade Guise of the Gilded Gnomework and/or Gilded Clockwork Rhino mount for the Broken Skull Drowned illusion on Luclin server. I will be on a business trip til the end of August so please leave an in-game message to Zarathustra on Luclin Server.
  15. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Been offline. Has these crates been released yet?
  16. Lannin Elder

If there were a petamorph froglok or undead froglok or froglok tad I’d have gotten a second mortgage on my house

I can only imagine how much you would pay for the name Thedude on bristlebane :p
  17. Duder Augur

There was a Thedude in RoV once upon a time, You see, I am the Duder… I'd pay a lot for whoever is holding the name Duder on a lowbie mule to delete it, sent countless ingame emails, jammed their parcels (both untentionally and intentionally... (login to find the treasures!)
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It looks like Troll Heritage Crates will be releasing around August 27 as EQ2 has announced the release of their next set of familiar crates thereabouts.
  19. Fading Illusion Augur

Hey Benito, would you mind if I took some of this info and put it into a web article for EverquestShow.com?

I know nothing is official, but it's a nice bit of tease info.

Thanks,
    Fading
  20. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Hi Fading,

Please go ahead!

(Spell data raw from EQResource)

Love your work!