Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Kendiian Monk

Citadel of Anguish 2.0 seems legit throw my characters into that one please :p Rescue Gladiolusx for epic 2.0, duel Leslie for epic 1.5, Defeat Gnomesiege for epic 1.0 defeat Catsiege for epic pre-quest, Raid with Mantis for epic ornemntation and group with Jippen for epic 2.5, be Nollack for epic out of Underfoot and defeat em all for RoF epic.
  2. Kendiian Monk

seems = is.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No!
    Too many Drizzt already.
    No.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Raids that aren’t balance events.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  5. tyrantula Elder

1) More buff slots
    2) Allow us to click mount for buff in indoor zones
    3) Illusions and Mount buffs in song window

It mostly stems from not having enough buff slots. I easily max out my buff window (I don't even run DS anymore because of this). I do find having the empowered banner is convenient, though, but I don't always run with my fellowship.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Allayna Augur

You can click off all shadow buffs.
  7. tyrantula Elder

I don't have any running and I still easily max out my buff bar.
  8. Voxynn Elder

How ?
  9. Tucoh Augur

I max out my buffs even in my boxed group, let alone a raid with debuffs. I could block certain buffs of course, but it's hard to give things up just to make room for when I burn.

10. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Since you recently updated campfire and banner buff ranges, I wonder if you could add a new campfire and banner item.

Maybe call them self kindling or self constructing banner. The items simply lets you place a campfire or a banner as a single player. Make them cost a little platinum or loyalty currency. Would be neat.
  11. Natal Augur

How about Drizzzt then?
  12. Natal Augur

Raids that power up if dps is outside of a specific window, and/or do a damage feedback if your hate increase exceeds that of the MT.

That would be a test of people's personal management skills.
  13. Axxius Augur

Hate management may be a good idea - I always liked that in the Pillars of Alra raid back in VoA. Probably the only time it was ever used in raids.

But DPS fine tuning? No. First, the game doesn't provide enough information for such mechanics to be fair (Conflagrant Generals balance point is already impossible to see). And second, it will create big problems when this content becomes old.
  14. Elyee Lorekeeper

Epic-Weapons:
    This new expansion should incorporate the creation of a new container that transforms the Epic-Weapon into an Epic-Weapon-Only-Type-99-AUG (a new slot added to the Class-Only-Weapons), and that Epic-Weapon-Only-Type-99-AUG applies the clickie ability / focus to the new weapon, as well as all the old stats and the new stats of the weapons it is placed into.
    dalton7234 likes this.
  15. dalton7234 New Member

First, thank you dev's for reading 32 pages of ideas..... Some of my suggestions may already be posted, I didn't see them by skimming through 32 pages or they build off of some of the prior posts, credit to those posters for the original idea..... so here they are.... And maybe not this expansion but future ideas....

Redo some of the old zones and make them unique and worth going to again. I can't remember the last time I saw someone hunting in North Qeynos newbie zone. So take the idea of the siege (great idea original poster) and Apply it to North and South Qeynos. The raid has to siege and breakthrough North Qeynos, while part of the raid (rogues or bards and supports) have to go through the Qeynos Aquaducts to open the the gates to South Qeynos..... Redo the zones to upper levels and the siege, and make use of them again, maybe add some Heroic Adventures to the zone that play along the siege theme. Or reverse the idea and the raid has to defend North Qeynos from a Gnoll invasion and parts of the raid have to defend the aqueducts, part of the raid has to intercept Flippy Darkpaw before he brings re-enforcement's....

Maybe Redo Blackburrow to solo class specific quests, rogues have to sneak in and get the invasion plans.... Rangers need to track down a certain mob.... Tanks need to kill a specific mob... Chanters and Bards need to charm and get info.... and so forth. With a level equivalent reward or maybe off of Elyee's post earlier, the way to get an aug slot for Class Only Weapons to get the Epic focus......

Redo some of the old zones to more current level content and add Heroic Adventures ( HA ) to them, such as Qeynos Hills HA with Holly Windstalker, stop the Gnoll raiding parties into Qeynos Hills. Help Tundra Jack in Everfrost Peaks..... I spent a lot of time in that area if you can't tell.

Everquest had a lot of great lore in the original zones that hardly anyone is using anymore, Redo those unused zones to be more in line with the current upper levels and expand them using the lore of Everquest.
    Elyee likes this.
  16. Whulfgar Augur

A new feature that would scale difficulty of group content.

In such a way as to make it advanced hard for anyone in even 1 peice of raid gear.

Make it as hard on raiders as it is on grp level players this way.
  17. Brohg Augur

but why?
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Lannin Elder

but why?

Because he's board and looking to squeeze more out of the game to stay entertained.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  19. Whulfgar Augur

Finishing out an entire expansion on my main in a week.. hunter up to 2 weeks later.. all achives for grp content done week after..

Then run 2 sets of alts threw in same amount of time..

I find I run outta content too fast. And I'm not even that good of a player skill wise..
  20. Whulfgar Augur

This fella gets it..