Veterans Rewards ~ Where did you go ~ What would be Best?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Archery, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't see any krono related system as viable. I think the right direction IF anything was done would be to start a new reward system based on paid time no matter what means the time is paid krono or subs. And personally I would make it consecutive time to encourage folks to stay subscribed all year. TLP servers could easily be added to this.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  2. Kirab Lorekeeper

What I want most is something like /VetClaim - that returns the number of vet claims you still have to use, so I can make good decisions on which characters I use them on.
  3. Drogba Augur

Never been a fan of veteran rewards that grant a power boost, such as intensity of the resolute/staunch recovery/armor of experience. Not because I don't enjoy using the abilities, but the fact that they're locked behind a timewall serves no purpose other than to punish/deter new accounts (be it alt, or new players). New players/accounts have enough work to do/things to learn as it is.

Needless discouragement.
    Renotaki likes this.
  4. Crillan New Member

We need a vet AA that removes res effects. Once a day or once a week even would be good.