My mother passed away.....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by krichton, Aug 7, 2019.

1. krichton Elder

Hello,

My name is Scott. My mothers name was Judy. She was 71. Yesterday she passed away from congestive heart failure. We played EQ for a number of years. She loved this game . She really loved the mage class. I just wanted to let the community know that we lost a wonderful person and an awesome player.

I also want to take this time to tell people that if you have a health issue like diabetes or heat disease please take the warning signs seriously. If you feel chest pains, out of breath ,or pain down your left arm...please call a ambulance or get a ride to the hospital. If your Doctor tries to brush you off or doesn't take it seriously then demand a second opinion. Make sure to get a chest x-ray of your heart and maybe blood work checking heart enzymes .
    thanks if you are reading this, Scott
  2. Derka Power Ranger

Sorry for your loss Scott, I am sure she will be missed. She must have been pretty cool to play EQ with you at 71. To piggyback on your PSA, I would like to add frequent headaches to the list of things to get checked out. Dont shrug it off as your neck being out or stress, I lost my mother in December to a brain tumor that way.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  3. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

My deepest condolences on your mother, krichton. Thank you both for the PSA too.
  4. Travestii Elder

What an amazing lady she must have been! Although I am sorry for your loss, I feel certain that she left you with some great memories. Honestly, how many of us get the privilege of playing EQ with our mothers?
  5. Grove Augur

Condolences on your loss. On what server and under what names would we have known your mom?
    eepok likes this.
  6. Maedhros High King

Rest in peace.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sorry for your loss.
  8. Whulfgar Augur

I am very sorry to hear this my friend. I hope every stuff works out for you an your family. I know it's hard losing some one soo important in your life.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

sorry for your loss
  10. Phiyre Augur

So sorry for your loss :(
  11. AcemoneyFV Augur

Sorry for your loss. Stay blessed my friend and keep your head up.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

So sorry for your loss :(
  13. LheoXX New Member

What we love we dont lost forever, you will see your mother again...