Full Phinigel Unlock Schedule

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Geoux, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Aegir Augur

Thanks for the update. I cross-checked it with in-game Calendar because i noticed something funny, but it also states this with ingame Calendar:

At The Broken Mirror, we suddenly go back to two month unlocks for non-level cap increase expacs again. Maybe Devs just forgot to update the unlock machine for the latest expansions, but according to patch notes, all expansion on Phinigel from now on should be 3 month unlocks despite no level increases.
  2. Baldur Augur

The in game calendar is messed up, or they didn't change it to 12 week unlocks for non level increasing expansions.

And it doesn't start at TBM, it starts at CotF, that's only 8 weeks according to the in game calendar.
    Aegir likes this.
  3. Aegir Augur

Oh, yeah I just noticed.... Hmmmm... I would really prefer 3 months unlocks moving forward.
  4. Geoux Lorekeeper

That would have been a good compromise for Mangler. Instead of all those crazy rules nobody liked (that they wound up removing anyways), make that whole server 3-month flat.
  5. jeskola pheerie

2 years until phinny catches live. Pretty cool, i hope it survives wow classic and the 2020 and 2021 TLPs.