Selo Server unlock calendar!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Geoux, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Geoux Lorekeeper

2. ShivanAngel Augur

3. Geoux Lorekeeper

Where do they say that? I'm reading the updated notes, and here's what it says there.

"The server will open with EverQuest Classic, Ruins of Kunark, Scars of Velious, and Shadows of Luclin unlocked. This means the server opens with Iksar, Vah Shir, Beastlords, and of course four massive eras of content and raids to pursue.

New expansions will release on the first Wednesday of each month, starting with The Planes of Power on May 1, 2019."

This tells me that PoP is the first expansion opened, and no mention of it having it's own 12-week open period.

source: https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-selo-mangler-progression-server-update-20th-anniversary-2019

I'm not saying you're wrong, they don't always do the best job of putting the most current information in one spot. Am I missing something here?
  4. ShivanAngel Augur

I made a post asking and a dev said it LoY will open 4 weeks after pop then LDoN 4 weeks after that.
  5. Geoux Lorekeeper

Edit: I meant the Selo server there, Shivan. Not mangler. Re-reading that, I can see that I could have phrased that out better.
  6. Geoux Lorekeeper

Holding off on the Mangler thread until I know what week Kunark will drop. The 16th is on a Saturday, so will they call it 12 weeks on May 5th or May 12th? No point in setting up the full thing if I have to fix it all by a week because I guessed wrong. :p
  7. Geoux Lorekeeper

June 5/12... gleh. I really get ogre-brained at 4 in the morning.
  8. Kahna Augur

I mean, you could just log into the game and type /cale to find out the LoY is not unlocking with PoP, that will probably get you your answer faster than asking an DBG employee. Or you could not bother making these calendars at all because the information is already in game.
  9. Geoux Lorekeeper

Selo calendar updated, all dates corrected.