Pick Hopping AOE Farmers are Monopolizing Entire Zones on Mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Brontus, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Sandrito Elder

Yes I've run into these botters lots of times, definitely not classic at all.
    My other issue seems at least half the server has the ability to :track:, and I''m not talking about the track skill. Absolutely nothing being done to correct this. DBG putting in a little work and designing a more secure game protocol with encryption will kill both birds with 1 stone, I am not sure why they won't even do this. It's not that much work.
  2. Gromden New Member

Found a botter.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

If DBG is taking 3-6 months to do a ban wave then it's the same as not doing anything.

What are the chances that the RMTers already have backup crews ready when their primary crew gets banned? Pretty good, I'd say. If they get banned they'll be back up in a few hours to a few days. They then know they have 3-6 months of clear sailing due to DBG's ineptness policies.
    Xanathol, Ragnoruk and oldkracow like this.
  4. Febb Augur

Found a moron. I don't even box.
  5. Febb Augur

Well why don't you pay the salaries for some more GM's to focus specifically for the TLP's? Do you really think Daybreak is going to hire more people just to police 1 server that will soon correct itself through better designed expansions?
  6. Ruhi Augur

it doesn't matter if dbg does something, it's the same as nothing --- roflmao - thanks for the laughs accipiter
  7. code-zero Augur

It wouldn't matter if daybreak cleaned up 98% or more of cheaters, if there was one boxed group that even one player accused of being bots left then all the usual crew would rally to the call and be constantly making new threads and posting video of that one box group. It's just how it works
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

A community that attempts to clean up cheating is bad?
    You got a stake in everquest hacks? :rolleyes:
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

You have to think about it. Do you want me to try another explanation? Obviously most people got what I was saying.
  10. code-zero Augur

and anytime anyone raises an eyebrow at the bizarro conspiracy theories that arise around perceived botting they can be assured that the manichean mindset of some will lead them to make accusations of haxxing.

Every
    Single
    Time

BTW, from some of your posts it sounds as if you have a stake in ....something