Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Tobynn Augur

On the subject of Tracking, I would be pleased to see changes made to allow the Track window to be persistent and remain open, always, particularly through zoning. Weary of having to open the window again every.single.time.I.cross.a.zoneline.
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Ahh so they loaded new zone names and they are velious related eh ??
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Probably been mentioned, but:

Let us buy Rk 3 spells from currency vendor(s) again. Also let us buy previous expansion(s) Rk 3 spells with currency.
    Evolving items that need older achievements were neat, keep that up. Also keep them at the same relative power level. Nothing wrong with a couple "group attainable" items with better stats than raid items.
  4. Tucoh Augur

I always thought it'd be cool if other classes could track limited types of mobs with different ranges. Ex:

Pal/sk/nec/cle: undead mobs
    Rogues: collectibles/ground spawn
    Enc: humans
    Bst: beasts
    Mage: summoned
    Shaman: spirit mobs
    Warriors/berserkers: damaged mobs

Track is such a cool feature, it sucks for the majority of classes that dont have it.
  5. Raccoo Augur

Add names to group members on the map, where you don't have to hover over the X to see it. Please.
  6. Lisard Silly

7. AcemoneyFV Augur

Turtle mounts?!!!
  8. Lisard Silly

all the turtles
    Elyssanda likes this.
  9. tyrantula Elder

UNDEAD YOU SAY?
  10. tyrantula Elder

Epic quests in some form, even if on a class archetype basis, would be awesome. Like how you can choose chase rewards. Or an upgraded version of shawl aug.

And more undead mobs. As many as the server can handle.
  11. chronicler Augur

Gotta say NO to this one.

Reason is that it would give rogues a pretty unfair advantage on the collections, they would be able to know how many collections are up, they would be able to go almost directly to a collection.
    And as we know, there a number of spots where collections can go, so they can fast write them down and then they will own the collections in future.

And they also can sos to all spots
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  12. Tucoh Augur

You make a good point, but I also think they should stop adding collectibles to expansions anyway.
    Metanis and Spellfire like this.
  13. Travestii Elder

I think it would be cool if all type 8 weapon augs were changed to Lore Equipped instead of Lore, which would allow you to use different weapon sets in different situations without having to step down to lower level augs or remove/replace them for different events, yet would still have the intended limitation of only using one of said aug at a time.
  14. CrazyLarth Augur

that the New Expansion would also level the TBL evolving items from new to max level.
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

It would be nice to be able to make limited tinkered Items in the Fletching table; mostly the tinkered bow cams, and other simple items.

Rogues and Shaman can make many of the same recipes using potion or poison skill , why not fletching and tinkering for most stuff .
  16. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

I did like the idea of having gate clickies to get around to many of the new zones, makes things more efficient. ( traveling multiple zones to xp is not on my fun list at all). In TBL the gate clickies were useful when looking for an open camp or checking on spawns for hunter, as well as getting to the next raid event.
  17. Aurastrider Augur

As far as tracking goes I think a search feature would be nice. If you only want to track mob x simply type in their name and only that mob will display. This would be rather helpful especially when trying to gather all of the materials to evolve the artisan's prize having to kill selective mobs. It would certainly cut down on the eye strain of having to read through all of the different mobs just to see if the mob you are after is currently up.
    Axxius likes this.
  18. chronicler Augur

Well, I seriously doubt they would stop coming with the collections as they an integrated timesink in an expansion since RoF.
  19. Kendiian Augur

Aye easier tradeskills and something along the lines where for people like me who plays alts haha :) I'm really looking forward to a new bazaar system involving velious raid mob drops, a hunter type system for finding mobs too kill with rewards and more lower level content for levels 10-100.
  20. Kendiian Augur

dark elf bard and ranger also.